General Chat

AVFCLaura

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So today our receptionist asked if I walked past a post box on the way home and wouldn't mind putting the post in it for her.  I said sure (certain I did). 

So from 103 Colmore Row to Snowhill Station, I walked the whole length of Colmore Row, the beating heart of Birminghams business district and there isn't a sing frigging postbox anywhere. 

I nearly missed my bloody train and had to actually bring them home with me and post them in Shirley. 

Bonkers. 

There's one at the top of Needless Alley

Post Office Services near you

Yeah I guessed there were some scattered about the place but I was short on time and just couldn't believe there wasn't one actually en route. 

Even more annoyingly there was a frippin Royal Mail Van parked outside Snow Hill Station for no purpose I could imagine other than to raise my hopes there was a post box next to it. 

Just now, mjmooney said:

Let's be frank, that post was always going to get stamped on. 

I like the way you slotted those puns in there.  But people are going to see red now. 

St David's day. Being half Welsh I was going to go to work wearing a leek but the bastard supermarkets are all out 😁

Edited by sidcow

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

St David's day. Being half Welsh I was going to go to work wearing a leek but the bastard supermarkets are all out 😁

Being half Welsh you'd only need half a leek. 

I always reckon if I'd been Irish, I'd have been a wit. 

But I'm only half Irish. 

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Being half Welsh you'd only need half a leek. 

I always reckon if I'd been Irish, I'd have been a wit. 

But I'm only half Irish. 

So a twit?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â