General Chat

AVFCLaura

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can he actually sit down in this outfit?

I wonder if someone was tempted to get a pin 📌 

I believe that they only wore it for the red carpet, I saw some red carpet photos and the outfits are different to those that they wore whilst sat down or performing. 

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I believe that they only wore it for the red carpet, I saw some red carpet photos and the outfits are different to those that they wore whilst sat down or performing. 

What a load of **** nonsense. 

Wasnt around for Bowie so it's hard for me to say how cutting edge he was or what he was doing it for or if it worked or how it worked

I'm also not sure how relevant Sam Smith is musically anymore (or ever) he seems as well known for his moaning about how people refer to him/her/it/them than he is his songs, maybe I just unknowingly avoid the music and the stations that play that music, I know about 5 of his songs and most of those are early career songs that he featured on with the likes of disclosure + the bond song, not sure I've heard a song by him since bond

the cynic in me says he's got a new album out and a big tour coming up and this is modern day marketing guff (which has worked cos he's everywhere) whereas Bowie was actually cutting edge 

21 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Valentines day. 

Kids are out. 

Me and Mrs Sidcow with a rare night in alone. 

Uninterrupted Villatalk for me tonight! 

woohoo-homer-simpson.gif

Lucky lady

(I’m watching CL football with my son whilst my wife has taken my daughter swimming).

Edited by Genie

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's a bold move to let the standards slip before the honeymoon ;) 

Started going out with the then-to-be Missus in Dec 74. I got a Valentine's card from her in Feb 75. We have not exchanged cards since. Start as you mean to carry on son.

Edited by fruitvilla
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I invested an hour yesterday making corned beef pasties for today’s packed lunch. Put a little heart on the pasties.

Job done. 

Just to clarify, did you make them for yourself?

• Like 1

On 12/02/2023 at 12:59, villa4europe said:

Wasnt around for Bowie so it's hard for me to say how cutting edge he was or what he was doing it for or if it worked or how it worked

I'm also not sure how relevant Sam Smith is musically anymore (or ever) he seems as well known for his moaning about how people refer to him/her/it/them than he is his songs, maybe I just unknowingly avoid the music and the stations that play that music, I know about 5 of his songs and most of those are early career songs that he featured on with the likes of disclosure + the bond song, not sure I've heard a song by him since bond

the cynic in me says he's got a new album out and a big tour coming up and this is modern day marketing guff (which has worked cos he's everywhere) whereas Bowie was actually cutting edge 

Whenever I've had the misfortune to hear one of his songs, he sounds like how a deaf person would sing.

• Like 1

Avoid all Valentines cards as my anniversary is on the 17th. Crazy woman bought me a card but also took me out last night to a *game of rugby. 

*by game of rugby I mean a musical at Wolverhampton Grand. 

45 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Avoid all Valentines cards as my anniversary is on the 17th. Crazy woman bought me a card but also took me out last night to a *game of rugby. 

*by game of rugby I mean a musical at Wolverhampton Grand. 

SB-Wolverhampton-1000x1000-1.jpg?w=620&g

She hates you

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â