General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm not. And my parents had the intelligence to name both my brother and I with names beginning with A. Spectacular.

Maybe they were planning to go by a middle name for one of you but it just didn't work.

I'm not going by the name John.

:angry:

What's wrong with the name Jo(h)n?

:mrgreen::(

Nothing too wrong with it. ;) I think about 15 VTers have John as their middle name. It just doesn't suit me!

Oh and I hope your kid gets better soon Wiggy.

Cheers mate :thumb:

It's nothing serious, just a bit of a cold. I just felt sorry for him because he kept himself awake with his coughing. The missus is taking him to the doctors this morning.

Hey wiggy, my lad had exactly the same thing 2 weeks back, cold and cough, he still kept smiling but his sleep was bad for a couple of nights. We got some baby tixylix cough medicine and calpol and after 2 or 3 days he was much better. :thumb:

It's nothing serious, just a bit of a cold. I just felt sorry for him because he kept himself awake with his coughing. The missus is taking him to the doctors this morning.

Hey wiggy, my lad had exactly the same thing 2 weeks back, cold and cough, he still kept smiling but his sleep was bad for a couple of nights. We got some baby tixylix cough medicine and calpol and after 2 or 3 days he was much better. :thumb:

Morning mate, yeah its only really bothered him when he tries to sleep, other than that he's happy as ever.

Morning mate, yeah its only really bothered him when he tries to sleep, other than that he's happy as ever.

Yeah, same here, I think it must be to do with the way the rubbish sits on the chest when they lie on their backs. Fine when upright. horrible to hear him coughing and sneezing on the monitor at night :(

Gave blood today for the first time. Went grand. One of my friends nearly passed out the last time he did it and that had me a little worried, but it didn't make me light headed really or anything. Bit disappointing on that score. Was hoping for a bit of a buzz. It does make one of my friends really loud and annoying though. He's loud and annoying while drunk so I suppose this is no great surprise either.

5 of us in there, eating crisps, chocolate, biscuits, sandwiches and drinking soft drinks. A good time had by all.

I just got sent this;

sir, am a young men of 45 years, a chef working for 3 star hotel,i am completing my 4 years here in guernsey,uk and so looking out a job offer in your island , am from the toga, and if you have any thing pls send me a email i can come for a interviev and even a trial, am good in indian, chinese, and now have a working experince for bar food and english food, from here in guernsey, but will be needing a work permit to join in any job,offer, as my work permits experies in sep 2011

is it Salifou?? :-D

I just got sent this;

sir, am a young men of 45 years, a chef working for 3 star hotel,i am completing my 4 years here in guernsey,uk and so looking out a job offer in your island , am from the toga, and if you have any thing pls send me a email i can come for a interviev and even a trial, am good in indian, chinese, and now have a working experince for bar food and english food, from here in guernsey, but will be needing a work permit to join in any job,offer, as my work permits experies in sep 2011

:D Has to be! Even the age thing won't throw me. For all we know Salifou is timeless (aswell as a great bar food and English food chef)

I just got sent this;

:D Has to be! Even the age thing won't throw me. For all we know Salifou is timeless (aswell as a great bar food and English food chef)

My thoughts exactly, I am going to employ him for his awesomeness!

After seeing the criticality of blood supplies recently, I would ask anyone and everyone to donate if they can. It really does save lives

Is it at crisis levels?

My daughter recently had to have a few pints which basically saved her life, so I have taken a renewed look at this. Apparently with all the holidays etc there will be shortage again, so if you can get out there a spare a pint

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â