General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just now, AlwaysAVFC said:

Wasn't sure what thread to put it in, but remember that dress and what people thought the colour of it was?

There appears to be another. What colour are these boots?

4ThJPB4.jpeg

Black with light blue branding. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Wasn't sure what thread to put it in, but remember that dress and what people thought the colour of it was?

4ThJPB4.jpeg

Well, I can put a safe bet that only red, green and blue (more or less monochromatic) photons are emanating from my screen.

9 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

4ThJPB4.jpeg

Are people taking the piss? They are gold and white. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

They're black with a blueish detail. This isn't going to be a thing. Please don't let it be a thing.

Well it must be because all I can see is gold with white detail. 

Interesting discovery on the boot picture. 

If you zoom right in to the middle of the boot so it covers the whole screen people seem to suddenly see the gold/brown colour. 

14 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

What colour are these boots?

4ThJPB4.jpeg

Two things.

1. Having copied the image into GIMP and used the Colour Picker Tool, I can tell you definitively that the colours are 7d6e4f with a 7b6cd trim.
  2. It's just the one boot, actually. 👀
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Another day and another serving police officer outed as a rapist scumbag.

I have to be honest, my own experiences and impressions of the police on the whole is that as an organisation it’s terribly appealing to really bad people.

I know the met is a big force, but they seem to have a higher than average number of serious criminals in their ranks.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Interesting discovery on the boot picture. 

If you zoom right in to the middle of the boot so it covers the whole screen people seem to suddenly see the gold/brown colour. 

Yeah if you zoom into the only bit of the picture where the light is reflecting off the boot making it look gold/white, then it looks gold and white

;) 

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah if you zoom into the only bit of the picture where the light is reflecting off the boot making it look gold/white, then it looks gold and white

;) 

But that's all I see when zoomed out. 

The toe and the underside are black as they're shaded 

90% of the rest of the boot to me is gold with white stripes and white Adidas logo. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â