General Chat

AVFCLaura

Can anybody improve on this

islework.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is crap, needs to be cleaner but still look the same, it is too... well, looks like it was done on Paint.

Why do image shack images not work for my account regardless of computer I'm on.

I mentioned before but I cannot see avatars for the likes of dodgyknees, BOF, Mooney, Milfner, Levi.

I can't see posted imageshack images like the one above (what is it)? I just get a pic of a frog in an ice block and it says 'Domain Unregistered'.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Barry Bannan was chattering away to loads of Villa fans on Twitter earlier. :thumb: Takes time out to reply to everyone, top bloke!

Takes time out from what exactly? Playing his PS3?

Don't get me wrong, its a nice gesture to reply to supporters but not sure he really has that much time pressure in his life.

yes! :P

We now have nearly 40 friends in under 12 hours, 23 requests from people who have been given our details by the recruitment service and I had no idea this would happen so am shitting bricks as I still need to work my other job, balance...

Isle Work :-/ she said she loved it, who am I to argue? lol

What business are you in?

Isle-Work is probably one of the more sensible ones you could have gone for!

As funny as "curl up and dye" is, I wouldn't trust a hairdressers that had such a silly name. I'd think the same with a job company..

i'm busy at work... i fired my assistant a couple of weeks ago, and so until i get a new person in, i have lots of work to do.

Where should I send my application?

didn't i wrote that over a year ago? :? :)

Barry Bannan was chattering away to loads of Villa fans on Twitter earlier. :thumb: Takes time out to reply to everyone, top bloke!

Don't get me wrong, its a nice gesture to reply to supporters but not sure he really has that much time pressure in his life.

True. Just nice to have a footballer that's not got a massive ego and is more than willing to have a chat I guess.

True. Just nice to have a footballer that's not got a massive ego and is more than willing to have a chat I guess.

Agree US. He doesnt have to do it, and he's the only player who takes the effort to do this (to this extent). Though I should probably mention Cuellar and Walker who both also take time to speak to the fans. Coincidentally my 3 favourite players.

Anyone know any quick cure or help for a creek in your neck?

Have to play golf this afternoon on one of the nicest courses in the country and the feckin thing just came upon me this morning when leaving the house... Have had an ice pack on it already, and will take nurofen soon. ANy other ideas?

Have to play golf this afternoon on one of the nicest courses in the country and the feckin thing just came upon me this morning when leaving the house... Have had an ice pack on it already, and will take nurofen soon. ANy other ideas?

Some pain killer should sort it and some basic neck exercises. I imagine once you're there though you'll forget all about it.

A creek in your neck? Sounds like you have water on the brain.

A tap on the head should fix it.

A creek in your neck? Sounds like you have water on the brain.

A tap on the head should fix it.

Je ne comprends pas Monsieur Mooney.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â