General Chat

AVFCLaura

What....on here? or as in a league on Sky Sports or something?

Not run from here, but in a league somewhere else like you said. We've got an American Football one with Yahoo. I'd have a go if there was one.

You mean like this one?

Shame, I'd be game if we had one. The NFL one last year was good, 12 of us I think and most of us stayed interested in it...was a good laugh, things got a bit heated at times as well :lol: I'll be signing up for it again next time.

Not run from here, but in a league somewhere else like you said. We've got an American Football one with Yahoo. I'd have a go if there was one.

You mean like this one?

Exactly like that one :)

No post since September, but do you know if many have carried on playing?

You mean like this one?

Everyone carries on playing. You enter and let it fly. Though my position might suggest I gave up long ago :) (which I didn't).

You mean like this one?

Everyone carries on playing. You enter and let it fly. Though my position might suggest I gave up long ago :) (which I didn't).

I'm disappointed BOF :)

I was thinking you might be able to see who was still bothering with it as you've got a squad to pick from rather than just 11, but you probably wouldn't be able to tell who's picked who anyway :)

Hover over a team and it'll tell you how many transfers that person has made. If people have made plenty (like me :wave: ) then they're still trying.

Barry Bannan was chattering away to loads of Villa fans on Twitter earlier. :thumb: Takes time out to reply to everyone, top bloke!

See to my credit I at least multi-task - I go to work and do VT simultaneously!

I do usually too. I'm doing a new 4-day-week, I get every Thursday off.. which is nice!

I'll be back on VT in work Tomorrow (though, tbf... I sometimes don't do much work.. so it still doesn't count as multi-tasking!)

yes! :P

We now have nearly 40 friends in under 12 hours, 23 requests from people who have been given our details by the recruitment service and I had no idea this would happen so am shitting bricks as I still need to work my other job, balance...

Isle Work :-/ she said she loved it, who am I to argue? lol

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â