General Chat

AVFCLaura

I am going bald. I am 23 and It's already started to happen. When I start to look like Jeremy from Teachers i'll shave it off and compensate with a fine array of facial hair.

Do something about it before its too late!

It's hereditary. I can't...can I?

Yeah man - if you're going rather than gone, there's plenty of options.

It just depends if it bothers you that much?

Check out Regaine or Nourkrin if you just want something you can buy from the shops without any fuss.

Its expensive, but if it causes you to lose confidence / become unhappy, then its probably a price worth paying.

I had a shaved head (not completely shaved, number 2 all over) for about 8 years because I thought it looked crap when it grew out.
Thing is, if you do the full monty headshave (like I did), then the no 2 all over feels like proper grown out anyway! Which is where I am now (although the wife hates it and wants me to throw the trimmers away - tough, ain't gonna happen).

My dad is bald, I'm 23 and not receding yet. I've been told that genetically you inherit the genes for your hair from your mother's father. Which would mean I wouldn't go bald.

Either way, it wouldn't bother me. At the first hint of receding I'm going to shave it all off. Or grow a mullet.

My dad is bald, I'm 23 and not receding yet. I've been told that genetically you inherit the genes for your hair from your mother's father. Which would mean I wouldn't go bald.

Either way, it wouldn't bother me. At the first hint of receding I'm going to shave it all off. Or grow a mullet.

My mother's father was 95 when he died, and had pretty much a full head of hair.

I'm 25 and slowly starting to go bald.

That rule isn't necessarily true.

Think its the vicious circle Wig - You eat to make yourself happy, which succeeds in the short term, but fat in the long term, which makes you unhappy and re-introduces the need to be happy again, hence more eating!

I often wonder why the Human body craves crap food?

Evolution dictates that our body tells us what is good for it in order to allow us to survive. i.e. We dont like the smell of shit, cus its bad for us.

But we do like fat and salt, yet it's rarely good for us. Perhaps evolution hasnt caught up from the time when we needed to eat fat in order to survive.

My mother's father was 95 when he died, and had pretty much a full head of hair.

I'm 25 and slowly starting to go bald.

That rule isn't necessarily true.

I have absolutely no idea what my maternal grandfather looked like.

My hair pattern is pretty much the same as my Dad's though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â