General Chat

AVFCLaura

This game idea is definitely growing on me. Maybe each morning, a band name, a song, and an album. Answers in the evening.

It's also impossible to cheat because if you put the same search term in again, the results are entirely different

What to call it?

5 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Seven steps to heaven?

I tried to make one but it just gives me the room much traffic error message.

You can spam it quickly for a bit and it usually starts working after a few clicks

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Screenshot_20220610-131406_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5e3e83cf608954885aa632993d0e3d13.jpg

But why the distorted faces? Surely an algorithm could just find a picture of Walken and superimpose fried eggs? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

But why the distorted faces? Surely an algorithm could just find a picture of Walken and superimpose fried eggs? 

Because it’s creating it from scratch* using a generative model. Imagine it like the machine learning equivalent of telling an artist to paint Christopher Walken and fried eggs from memory

Basically it’s like reverse engineering a model that captions images. So the task is to create images from labels, pixel by pixel.

The problem is it doesn’t know which photo of Christopher Walken is the most authentically Walkeny so it kind of amalmagates all of them.

* sort of - obviously it’s been trained on loads of images, including ones that contain Christopher Walken

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â