General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

It's interesting how many of these stories involve the poster himself displaying superpowers. We may need to get VAR involved here

Why? What would Liverpool need?

• Like 1

Just spent 3 days in a row working face to face with colleagues. Been years since I did that! Exhausted now. Great to see them but forgot how tiring it is to talk all day! 

Admittedly in the middle of it there was an overnight hotel stay involved, with a free bar, and a few drinks may have been consumed. That may account for my fatigue. 

dance-parksandrec.gif

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just spent 3 days in a row working face to face with colleagues. Been years since I did that! Exhausted now. Great to see them but forgot how tiring it is to talk all day! 

Admittedly in the middle of it there was an overnight hotel stay involved, with a free bar, and a few drinks may have been consumed. That may account for my fatigue. 

dance-parksandrec.gif

Despite having 9 pints and 6 shots everyone agreed you should be a professional dancer.

• Haha 1

Back in uni I scaled the back of my house to climb in through the bathroom window thinking I’d lost my keys, which I then found in my pocket once I’d got in.

And it had been snowing, looking back, it was super dangerous actually.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I rapped Public Enemies 'Bring the Noise' word perfectly once at a Karaoke party.

I was easily past the 5 pint mark and still managed a faultless delivery without using the screen 😁

There was a video of it somewhere but I don't know where the bugger is (not that I'd share it on here anyway!)

Honestly, how low can you go?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I have no idea what this blurry face thing is. I’m officially old I guess. 

too old to click the link? :P

DALL·E mini is an AI model that generates images from any prompt you give!

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Brits v Americans  

FU4QEG4XEAUT2CD.jpg

who was it who asked whats the most impressive thing you can do after 5 pints?

how does someone look at a elephant and think "yeah id take him" one good right hook away from knocking it out

22 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I have no idea what this blurry face thing is. I’m officially old I guess. 

Yeah, I'm off to shout at a cloud as it makes much more sense and is a lot funnier than the strange blurry picture thing.

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Brits v Americans  

FU4QEG4XEAUT2CD.jpg

Yeah, but the Americans are coming at it from the point of view of having a semi automatic assault rifle in their hands, whereas we are coming at it from the point of view of having nothing more than our bare hands and a stiff upper lip.  And still 2 of us thought they could take on an elephant, makes you proud to be British man.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â