General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm a bits man. And as for why you'd want bits. They're ORANGE bits, so it tastes/feels more natural/unprocessed (even if it is just as processed).

What I don't like is the fact that 'with bits' is usually slightly more expensive than smooth juice. Surely there is an extra step in the processing to take the bits out, so it should be the other way around. Cheaper for less processing. Obviously it is supply&demand driven. More people buy 'bits' so bits make more money.

Most supermarkets around here charge the same for lots of pulp, a little pulp, and no-pulp...

Just did 58 push ups, my boobs are aching now.

Good effort, keep going on longer next time, before you know it the boobs will be history, nothing to squeeze at night anymore *sob*

Good effort, keep going on longer next time, before you know it the boobs will be history, nothing to squeeze at night anymore *sob*

:lol:

But really my body is really odd, I have a decently developed chest and shoulders, below that my ribs stick out as I'm really thin there, then my stomach is all flabby. And I've got arms like a 10 year old girl.

I just don't get how at just 9.5 stone I can be decently developed / thin / flabby :?

:lol:

But really my body is really odd, I have a decently developed chest and shoulders, below that my ribs stick out as I'm really thin there, then my stomach is all flabby. And I've got arms like a 10 year old girl.

I just don't get how at just 9.5 stone I can be decently developed / thin / flabby :?

Work on things bit by by and you will finally level out and get what you want :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â