General Chat

AVFCLaura

"Regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement."

(Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790) 

37 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think that's just timeless chav fashion.  I wore that shit throughout my schooldays in the 90s until I went to 6th form and everyone had to start wearing jeans to be cool.  I suppose the thickos that didn't go on to further education stayed in their chav gear.  I sound a bit of a snob, I know.

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

My cousins fellas Sunday best clobber will be a marl grey lacsoste tracksuit, cp company or the like tshirt and a pair of Nike something or others

To me it looks like teenagers clothes but it's probably pushing £400 worth, it's not cheap stuff

The likes of Hugo boss are getting more and more in to it, was looking earlier and one caught my eye because it was a nice colour, £310 tracksuit with a matching £80 tshirt and £100 bumbag

Price is irrelevant. A Hugo Boss shell suit at £500 is still a shell suit. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

All the hotties are bonkers. you should know that by now @Xela

Amen!

55 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The uglies tend to be nicer to you, as they know they have struck gold. 😂

The hotties know they can pull a new bloke in the local Tesco express sameday.

A very attractive woman will have 50 other options on her social media at any given time. 

I daresay its the same with Chad Thundercock type handsome blokes.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Xela said:

Any adult that wears jogging bottoms to go out in deserves to thrown into a giant blender. 

I'm not talking about going to the gym or putting the bins out, but wearing them to go into town (mate) or have a day out somewhere. 

I don't even own a pair, or any part of any tracksuit. 

I own 2 sets of running tops and shorts which is the full extent of my sportswear. 

Edited by sidcow

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't even own a pair, or any part of any tracksuit. 

I own 2 sets of running tops and shorts which is the full extent of my sportswear. 

I've got load of football and gym gear still as I play football and own a rower, my villa stuff is creeping back up after a clear out a few years back, got a fair bit of kappa stuff for some bizarre reason as the sizes are garbage 

No tracksuits though, couple of hoodies but I'm a shorts wearer at home so no jogging bottoms

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Any adult that wears jogging bottoms to go out in deserves to thrown into a giant blender. 

I'm not talking about going to the gym or putting the bins out, but wearing them to go into town (mate) or have a day out somewhere. 

Just curious but why?

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"Regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement."

(Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790) 

Wayne Rooney’s great, great, great grandfather? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Amen!

A very attractive woman will have 50 other options on her social media at any given time. 

I daresay its the same with Chad Thundercock type handsome blokes.

Can confirm. 

:ph34r:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I was once worked with a guy who said and I quote "A man who goes out of the house in jogging bottoms has lost control of his life"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I was once worked with a guy who said and I quote "A man who goes out of the house in jogging bottoms has lost control of his life"

I get pjs but not trackies?!

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I get pjs but not trackies?!

I just laughed. I assumed he meant more heading our for a day or something. I personally see nothing wrong with popping to the shop with a pair on as long they're not stinking, stained or falling apart.

4 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I just laughed. I assumed he meant more heading our for a day or something. I personally see nothing wrong with popping to the shop with a pair on as long they're not stinking, stained or falling apart.

Wait, you can get jogging bottoms that aren't stained? 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I’ll go food shopping in joggers but not out out or for anything other than nipping out quick to get something. 

Id wear them if going to see one of my boys for a quick visit or something of that nature. On a proper night out you would wear jeans

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id wear them if going to see one of my boys for a quick visit or something of that nature. On a proper night out you would wear jeans

If I go to my mates we sometimes decide to go out for food spur of the moment, I’m a self accepted slob and I’m ok with that but I won’t go out for food in public in joggers. 

14 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

If I go to my mates we sometimes decide to go out for food spur of the moment, I’m a self accepted slob and I’m ok with that but I won’t go out for food in public in joggers. 

What about if you was getting a kfc or mcds?

Edited by Demitri_C

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â