General Chat

AVFCLaura

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But it says to prove who was driving then we may get away with a educational course if not a fine and points. Usually with speeding they will show you a picture or the speed you was doing. This we have no idea what we have done. If providing info, we are as good as admitting the offence (what ever we did) are we not?

No, I think you are misreading it. They are asking you to say who was driving the vehicle at the time. You have a legal obligation to do this and failure to say who was driving is an offence and will result in a fine and points. That is separate to the offence they are investigating.

This is nothing to do with a speed camera.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

True, but given that the claim includes 

Some evidence of the driver doing a bad thing has to be available to the person who may be prosecuted - whether a photo, or other evidence. Doing 0 is not really driving without consideration for…etc.

Could be stopped in a queue of traffic and on a phone for example. That can fall under this offence. You don’t actually have to be moving for this offence

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

If I find out this is for something minor caught on someones dash cam, an they have reported it, I'm gonna hunt them down. 😂

The worse the Mrs can think she has done, is going over a set of lights at a cross roads when you are stuck in the middle of the road.and they go to amber/red, I'm sure we have all done that many times. But can't imagine it being super busy 0730 in the morning to be a big issue.

It won’t be that. Got one, what you’ve described isn’t an offence and secondly that’s a red light offence not a CD10

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Could be stopped in a queue of traffic and on a phone for example. That can fall under this offence. You don’t actually have to be moving for this offence

What and reported by some random. If it was the police why wasn't she stopped, an what proof could they possibly have.

Will have to wait and see I guess.

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

Absolutely. So there should be some evidence of that. - a photo, or police report timed and dated…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

Absolutely. So there should be some evidence of that. - a photo, or police report timed and dated…

Not until they know who was driving that’s the point of the NIP. To establish who was driving

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Not until they know who was driving that’s the point of the NIP. To establish who was driving

Yeah, of course. Again, I said that earlier.

4 hours ago, blandy said:

the letter would have stuff in it in form format - like “were you the driver at this time and place”

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Your mum

:trollface:

I wondered what that taste was when I kissed her.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â