General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Kenilworth castle. Went past today looks a really nice place, little village walking distance too.

There’s not masses to see there (the actual castle is a ruin), but there’s some nice pubs

• Like 1

Cheers for the suggestions everyone. I’ll rule out Warwick Castle as it’s a bit expensive at the moment but plenty of other stuff there to have a look into. Cheers guys! 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Warwick castle looks good at liberating you from f**ktons of your money

FTFY

I remember going to Warwick Castle once and do you know what I saw that sticks with me to this day? A sodding Peacock :D

• Haha 1

On 13/04/2022 at 21:07, bickster said:

I no longer have a mother-in-law but had I known you only had to even suggest you'd be going for a shit and they disappear in a puff of smoke I'd have tried that trick many times

Does anyone know if this works on sister-in-laws? Only that mine's arriving on a self invited Easter break on Friday and if I could get rid of her as soon as she walked through the door it would be a great benefit

You need to adopt the chimpanzee method. Shit into your hands before flinging it at her. Then while she recoils in disgust, you excitedly jump up and down on the spot and bare your gums while shrieking. Guaranteed to work. 

Spoiler

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

You need to adopt the chimpanzee method. Shit into your hands before flinging it at her. Then while she recoils in disgust, you excitedly jump up and down on the spot and bare your gums while shrieking. Guaranteed to work. 

I genuinely don't think she'd notice

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Driving home and heard some charity perfect day esque multi singer cover version imagine

It might be the worst thing I've ever heard 

(I will ignore any attempt by bicks to make a joke about the original version 😉

You can't polish a turd ;)

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

You can't polish a turd ;)

Is this actually true? 

I would imagine that if you put one in the freezer then coated it in polish before it thawed you could certainly polish a turd.

So last night I went to Flight Club (I know, don't talk about it) with some mates. 

Has anyone been there? It really is a great night out and I can thoroughly recommend it. 

Lots of interactive darts based games, you probably have to do it to understand, but it's nothing like playing darts other than you are still actually throwing darts into a dart board obviously. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

The contactless function on two of my cards has suddenly stopped working (my Bulgarian one, and UK). They both still work via an ATM and buying with chip and PIN. Any idea of a cause and a possible fix or do I have to order new cards?

17 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

The contactless function on two of my cards has suddenly stopped working (my Bulgarian one, and UK). They both still work via an ATM and buying with chip and PIN. Any idea of a cause and a possible fix or do I have to order new cards?

What did the terminal say when you presented the card?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â