General Chat

AVFCLaura

Doing a zoom call with my boss at dinner time and he's got ITV Granada filming Corrie in his house all this week and then the week after next. Someone's going to fall into some wet concrete (porridge, they use, apparently) and a digger is going to crash into a car.

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 14.14.56.jpg

Just now, blandy said:

Doing a zoom call with my boss at dinner time and he's got ITV Granada filming Corrie in his house all this week and then the week after next. Someone's going to fall into some wet concrete (porridge, they use, apparently) and a digger is going to crash into a car.

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 14.14.56.jpg

Oooh - I can't wait to find out who it is!

I just have to catch up on the last 21 years of episodes first :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Jane Seymour on the one show, has to be the most beautiful 71 year old of the planet. 

Had to Google her age but Mary Steenburgen is only 69 so 2 years off

But when she's in the red carpet attire and make up I'm telling you, Helen Mirren 76, still got it for me 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Had to Google her age but Mary Steenburgen is only 69 so 2 years off

But when she's in the red carpet attire and make up I'm telling you, Helen Mirren 76, still got it for me 

Jane for me, followed by Ms Mirren (has a naughty side).

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

If you’ve heard of James Dyson’s new product, the Dyson Zone and haven’t pissed yourself laughing then you aren’t human

(might do well in Asian markets though

It is a real WTAF moment. You could be right, maybe not designed with The West in mind. 

34 minutes ago, bickster said:

If you’ve heard of James Dyson’s new product, the Dyson Zone and haven’t pissed yourself laughing then you aren’t human

(might do well in Asian markets though

Even if you wanted an air purifying mask, why would you want it built into your headphones. I expect the headphones will be incredibly poor for the price, as is the trend with Dyson. It's a baffling product that probably got that far because nobody can say no to Mr Dyson

• Like 1

Playing with Leslie Odom Jr. later today.

He became famous from being in Hamilton and I think he's had some minor TV work. Honestly never "got" Hamilton. Is it big in the UK? For both the Broadway and touring shows tickets are like gold dust in the US. People are mad for it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Playing with Leslie Odom Jr. later today.

He became famous from being in Hamilton and I think he's had some minor TV work. Honestly never "got" Hamilton. Is it big in the UK? For both the Broadway and touring shows tickets are like gold dust in the US. People are mad for it.

My daughter thinks it's great. I wouldn't know, as I saw the H word in the description so have given it a wide berth. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â