General Chat

AVFCLaura

Lombardo, they do do them on Match days. Whether they do them on every match day, I'm not sure. But I have a couple of mates who went on one before a game last year, so it is possible

How come Ben? Playing football?

Nope, my mortgage is raping my wallet, and I have family up for the weekend who I haven't seen in too long, so I'll be giving it a miss.

I'm aware that this makes me a terrible fan!

How come Ben? Playing football?

Nope, my mortgage is raping my wallet, and I have family up for the weekend who I haven't seen in too long, so I'll be giving it a miss.

I'm aware that this makes me a terrible fan!

Boo! ;)

Nah, that's fair enough, this is my first game since November anyway!

Yeah living on the Isle of Wight is a challenge, I am sure given the chance they would all dive back into the sea and swim to places where they can date their brothers and such. Ventnor is the dodgiest place, Chale another. Full of backward walkers.

Saying that Pan in Newport is a tip, try NOT to walk through there when it gets dark, some pretty weird people there.

And there is a road called Staplers pronounced Stapplers.

Weird people.

I should point out that in the event of anyone on this site recognising me at the game, you are to resist all temptations to approach, or I will fly into an uncontrollable rage.

You people know too much

I remember your Rogues Gallery picture so I will probably recognise you. And more than likely scream "YILLAN" at you and throw handful of peanuts at you.

I remember your Rogues Gallery picture so I will probably recognise you. And more than likely scream "YILLAN" at you and throw handful of peanuts at you.

Please do that to me... I love Peanuts so I do!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â