General Chat

AVFCLaura

Hmmm, to drive with Bach on, or Beethoven on? Choices choices.
So what did you go with in the end?

Beethoven.

Joe, why didn't you ask me? I wanted to go, I coulf have given you a lift.

I'd be coming up near Doritwich if I was going, I'd go on the M5 from J9.

My only issues

- how long does it take to get to Wigan

- my car is a bit of a mess

- I haven't bought a ticket

- and I need to buy petrol

Apart from that, I can give you a lift.

I need to go to an away game, I haven't been to a stadium other than VP to watch Villa since 2005.

Not a big fan of solo piano music, mesself.

Some time ago I played the Beethoven symphony cycle (John Eliot Gardiner/Orchestre Révolutionnaire et Romantique) during a week's commute to and from work. One symphony each trip, except the 9th which had to be split over "there and back" on the Friday.

Most enjoyable.

I dunno I like fur Elise and Moonlight sonata, it helps I can lay the former fairly well though - moonlight sonata a la understudy sounds like a blind gorilla with no arms headbutting the keys.

I'd be coming up near Doritwich if I was going, I'd go on the M5 from J9.

My only issues

- how long does it take to get to Wigan

- my car is a bit of a mess

- I haven't bought a ticket

- and I need to buy petrol

Apart from that, I can give you a lift.

I need to go to an away game, I haven't been to a stadium other than VP to watch Villa since 2005.

could we be about to see VT's first couple since Trim and Laura

I hate my dining table. I have a small apartment, but a huge dining table. I live alone, but I have an 8 person dining table. It's massive. And it was really expensive. And it's glass and really loud.

In better news I tried to buy 3 pieces of furniture in town 2 weeks ago. I said I'd pay €610 for their €830 price tag. They said they'd ring the suppliers and ask if they could do a discount. My arse. So they rang me back the following week to say they could give me a 5% discount. I said I wanted 20% and they hung up on me. I have bought from them before. €325 on a coffee table. Which is lovely. So I figured they'd call back again to apologise and make me an offer. They didn't, so I went on with my business.

Today I found the same furniture online at a huge discount. I'm now going to pay €540 for the same stuff. Should I send the first crowd a quick email to let them know about my good fortune?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â