General Chat

AVFCLaura

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

I wend down to the cash machine and took out £40 but I walked away as soon as my card was returned and left the money behind!!!!

Went back and of course it was gone. I guess the next person got a nice christmas present from me.

Stupid stupid....

My mate did left £100 at a cash machine not that long ago, numpty...

I don't get how this is possible. Surely being at the cash machine where you get cash, means you won't forget why you're there. It'd be like going shopping, walking back to your car, going in your house and then remembering you left all the shopping in a trolly on isle 6.

Idiot.

He had things on his mind.

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

I wend down to the cash machine and took out £40 but I walked away as soon as my card was returned and left the money behind!!!!

Went back and of course it was gone. I guess the next person got a nice christmas present from me.

Stupid stupid....

I don't get how this is possible. Surely being at the cash machine where you get cash, means you won't forget why you're there. It'd be like going shopping, walking back to your car, going in your house and then remembering you left all the shopping in a trolly on isle 6.

Idiot.

Sure he did, but he needed the £40 to pay for the sex.

Aaaargh! So so stupid!!

Stupid stupid....

Idiot.

Sure he did, but he needed the £40 to pay for the sex.

That's sounds pretty cheap, you must be going to some dodgy hookers ;)

Interestingly I haven't got a Zippo.

Everyone ought to have once owned a Zippo - if only to have also lost one once.

I plan to get one soon. I should ask for one for my birthday.

We've gotten a load of quality street and black magic here for Christmas, but no biscuits. I drink a lot of tea and to have a luxury Victoria biscuit sitting beside my cup would be much better than just getting sick off soft caramel and strawberry fillings every night. We used to get lots of boxes of biscuits, but not any more. Very disappointing

€60 for a lap dance in Prague in one place. €70 for the ride in the next. I was a crafty consumer in that I spent €30 on beer, went back to the hostel and fell asleep.

And got touched up by a paedo.

:)

"You're giving yourself fat cheeks by doing that"

Thanks dad. I must have seemed overly confident about my appearance recently. And he wonders why I don't come home more often

We went for Xmas dinner yesterday, I left my camera on the table and when I got home I realsied and called the restaurant... you guessed it, no sign of it. WHO THE **** STEALS A CAMERA FULL OF BABY PHOTOS ON CHRISTMAS DAY?? ****.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â