General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm going to be a Grandma!!! :shock:
Congrats. Just don't turn into what my girlfriend's parents have - bloody nutters. The entire place was like the Early Learning Centre when I was home. Their grandchild is already spoilt rotten (behaves accordingly, too) at 12 months.

Just bought a new tuff brush and it has a 'tongue cleaner'..i thought bollocks but it really does clean my tongue like I've never felt before, :lol:

According to my mate, you can get these little spiky ball type things from vending machines, that clean your teeth when you chew them.

Bonza!!!

Just bought a new tuff brush and it has a 'tongue cleaner'..i thought bollocks but it really does clean my tongue like I've never felt before, :lol:

According to my mate, you can get these little spiky ball type things from vending machines, that clean your teeth when you chew them.

Bonza!!!

Yeah..but they're crap. They're basically plastic with crystalised mint/sugar shit on them. Not worth it and they dont clean your teeth just make your breath smell like you've chewed a toy soldier.

I'm going to be a Grandma!!! :shock:

That's really awesome!!!!! When is the due date?

Tx everyone.

She's 4 months apparently so April/May.

Nice to be told all day I don't look old enough to be a Granny!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â