General Chat

AVFCLaura

My brother had an email off his bank a couple of days ago telling him he needed to update his banking details. He naively sent them and was surprised to get a phone call off HSBC yesterday asking if he'd tried to deposit a grand out of his internet bank account. Turns out it had been hacked, but because it was an unusually large amount, the bank found it suspicious enough to give my bro a ring.

As well as that I logged into my FB account and found a message from FB themselves telling me my account had been hacked form and they'd tracked it to Chicago. I don't use FB much at all and luckily don't keep any personal info in it, so I doun't think there was anything there the hackers could use. Pretty funny because it was only last night Rob on here was saying about hacking his son's mate's account.

Fookers.

My brother had an email off his bank a couple of days ago telling him he needed to update his banking details. He naively sent them and was surprised to get a phone call off HSBC yesterday asking if he'd tried to deposit a grand out of his internet bank account. Turns out it had been hacked, but because it was an unusually large amount, the bank found it suspicious enough to give my bro a ring.
Your brother is not smart enough to be allowed to use the internet. He should put his computer back in the box and send it back.

Your brother is not smart enough to be allowed to use the internet. He should put his computer back in the box and send it back.

:lol:

Or i could just have it, it's much better than mine.

Just read that Spanish air traffic controllers are paid annually on average the equivalent of $463,000 ..is that for real ?

The Times ran this story 11 months ago after the last strike:

Of 2,300 controllers, ten were paid between €810,000 (£725,000) and €900,000 last year. A further 226 were paid between €450,000 and €540,000 and 701 were paid between €270,000 and €360,000.

The average basic salary is €200,000 but most double or triple this amount by working overtime.

In contrast, José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, the Spanish Prime Minister, is paid €91,982 a year and the average salary in Spain is €18,087, according to government figures.

Full article.

Quite an absurd amount ın my opinion. Even if there are high stress levels.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â