General Chat

AVFCLaura

I just cant stand shite comedies.

Me neither dude. The problem is, I only get to find out whether something is shite or not AFTER I have seen it. Having watched all 6 episodes pf phoneshop , I'm of the opinion that it certainly isn't shite. There are far worse comedies out there who have bigger budgets and are on more prestigious channels. For an E4 show I think it holds it's own.

(It's funnier IMO if you know people who work in sales or have ever met a white person who speaks patois.)

Have you seen any of The Trip? Thats pretty good, first 4 episodes are on iPlayer now. Can't beat a bit of Steve Coogan.

I have a few shows lined up that I need to see such as the last episode of The Walking Dead, Modern Family and I also missed last Mondays episode of Coppers. After that I will watch all of The Trip in one sitting.

I'm debating on settling down with a proper avatar now, I like the gifs but I think an avatar is a kind of face on the internet, any suggestions (non-offensive ones :D )

I think a Villa player is a bit too generic as it were. Tell you what I'll browse the net this evening and I'll stick with what I find.

Wiggy, have you tried WD40 and an old cloth in cleaning it?

Have you seen any of The Trip? Thats pretty good, first 4 episodes are on iPlayer now. Can't beat a bit of Steve Coogan.

watched a bit and didnt get it to be honest. Looked like two blokes stuck in a car talking bollocks and doing impressions. Both trying not to act in character when in truth that is all anybody wants to see. Disappointing.

No mate, will that remove the spots?

Well I had my old 1st year apprenticeship lathe and milling machine exercises out the other day, and they were rusty as, but a little bit of WD40 normally does the trick for me.

watched a bit and didnt get it to be honest. Looked like two blokes stuck in a car talking bollocks and doing impressions.

That's exactly what it is. I suppose you either find it funny or you don't.

It's a continuation of their running gag from the film "A Cock and Bull Tale" - basically Coogan insisting that "Alan Partridge" is just a fictional character, and not really him - and Brydon insisting that it is him, really.

No mate, will that remove the spots?

Well I had my old 1st year apprenticeship lathe and milling machine exercises out the other day, and they were rusty as, but a little bit of WD40 normally does the trick for me.

I'll give it a go, cheers mate :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â