General Chat

AVFCLaura

There's a fair number of immigrants who can't/don't use English.... a share rather close to 14% I would reckon.

I don't think the census takes into account illegal immigrants...and I think you need to attain a certain proficiency in English before you can acquire long term residency in America. Of course you're American so you probably know more than me about this, but just pointing this out because I thought of what you said before posting as well.

Scum win, thugton beat thugcastle, **** spurs win after being 2-0 down at Arsenal, Stoke win and Blackpool win, meaning winning at Blackburn is mandatory now.

But I score goals, I'm sort of everything I criticize strikers in real life for, like Carew/Defoe :lol: Weird really.

FUnny how things workout sometimes eh? Though at least you know why your like that and whats bad about yourself... :lol:

But I score goals, I'm sort of everything I criticize strikers in real life for, like Carew/Defoe :lol: Weird really.

FUnny how things workout sometimes eh? Though at least you know why your like that and whats bad about yourself... :lol:

I can confirm that POB is both lazy and greedy ;)

He's also pretty **** good!

The Obscure Sex Act Bracket (NSFW) - a knockout tournament of, well, obscure sex acts.

OSA-Bracket3.png

For those wondering, the Birmingham Booty Call is:

Urban Dictionary Defines it As: “Putting your woman’s cell phone on vibrate, sticking it up her ass, and as you are having sex, call her phone, have her shit it out, answer it, and talk dirty to you as you cum on her face.”

Creativity: Technology is great isn’t it? The makers of Apple have assured me that the new iPhone 4G is fully compatible with the Birmingham Booty Call. Not recommended when traveling: roaming charges are a bitch. VERDICT: 2 girls, ½ a cup

Sexual Appeal: Everyone gets a little pleasure out of this one. The guy is pretty satisfied and the girl is positively delighted compared to other OSAs. The only unhappy party is the one who had to sacrifice a perfectly good cell phone. VERDICT: 2 girls, ½ a cup

Sheer Disgustingness: Kind of disgusting I suppose, but is it any worse then all the other shit that goes down in Birmingham? Seriously, **** that place. VERDICT: 2 girls

FINAL TALLY: 7 girls/cups out of 9, tied for first overall with last week’s Space Docking.

For the record, the Birmingham referenced is the impostor in Alabama.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â