General Chat

AVFCLaura

Ispca have just responded to an emergency call...seemingly 15 cats were skinned alive in dublin today :D
Pity too. I like to see history being made. Spoilsport bastards Tipperary :)

But the general anaesthetic was nice

It was a local unfortunately.

Good luck

Thanks.

They just took the one out, other now October.

There was a struggle to get it out, and she stopped to assure me that she wasn't trying to hurt me - I started laughing. Surprised, she stood up quickly and banged her head on that light dentists use, which made me laugh harder.

I asked if she'd seen 'Little Shop Of Horrors', she hadn't.

Just found that blood runs from the side of my gob when I open it. Must have been a good look on the bus.

Wore a dark red T shirt - silver lining.

:winkold:

Guys and Girls!

I've just got a new laptop with Windows 7, I need to download a few songs for a cd I'm making for my band. Any suggestions of sites/ programs that wont give me viruses?

I used to have Limewire but I'm wondering if there's anything better (my last laptop was about 5 years old so I'm sure things have moved on a bit!). I also used to use a website called "file2hd" which let me download music straight from myspace, but it now appears to want me to register... to which I am reluctant!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â