General Chat

AVFCLaura

^^^ Even if you took it to another place to check it out....they might do something else shady. Happened to me recently. I actually knew what I was talking about and everything. But in the end it didn't matter because the price they quoted me and the price they charged me were of course different and by this time they had my car fixed and I wanted it back so there ya go.

Guess what. Got the car back and the exhaust's rattling like mad. :angry:

Personally, I think my dear father should ask for a refund instead of letting them at it again, but he's adamant they should finish the job.

^^^ Even if you took it to another place to check it out....they might do something else shady. Happened to me recently. I actually knew what I was talking about and everything. But in the end it didn't matter because the price they quoted me and the price they charged me were of course different and by this time they had my car fixed and I wanted it back so there ya go.

Guess what. Got the car back and the exhaust's rattling like mad. :angry:

Personally, I think my dear father should ask for a refund instead of letting them at it again, but he's adamant they should finish the job.

The man is dedicated.....or stubborn. Even IF he lets them have another turn at it he isn't going to pay anything else is he?!?! Please tell me you can stop that from happening :!:

Got our Asda home delivery today. They substituted a carton of apple juice for 12 cans of coke.

They probably had a lot of extra coke stock they needed to flog.

I get shopping delivered but I turned off substitutions because I would always get shit like that. You order some lamb mince for £2.50 and they "substitute" it for lamb cutlets costing £12.50. Yeah thanks guys, obviously you hadn't sold your required quota of lamb cutlets that week...

Decent crowd for the Revs from the looks of it... though that could just be that they managed to fill up the side of the stadium that's opposite the cameras.

Is that Gabor Kiraly in goal for the Sounders?

Does anybody remember Superted? It was on the BBC in the '80s (and I am sure it has been repeated since) and it was one of my favourite cartoons when I was a kid.

For some reason I decided to watch an episode on t'internet so I randomly chose this one on Youtube. It's still brilliant. I can honestly say I haven't seen Superted for about twenty years (possibly longer) and in my child like innocence I never realised that the skeleton in the show was, well, watch the episode...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â