General Chat

AVFCLaura

Ah well day not a complete disaster with Cork winning. Pig racing was great fun. Pigs had mini jockeys on their backs and went over small jumps :) . Waiting for the town to go into fight mode later as pubs are full and everyone seems to be getting locked !

PICT1917.jpg

Why are the leprichauns riding the pigs all dead?

Running very deep in a Full Tilt poker tournament. It was only 10 cents in. We're down to the final 150, out of 3045. I've won $1.20 so far and am way above the average chip stack. Happy days. >_>

I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Anyway, I've just accomplished something in my life. Downloaded Age of Empires 2. Rather it be the first one I reckon but it's harder to find a good download for it.

My Birthday Wednesday, I have nothing planned, no form of I.D to take out so can't go out, CBA to set something up. At least I should have around £1,500 by the end of it.

I haven't played it for years, I mean like must be 7-10 years. Will take me a while to get used to it.

My brother used to always play and at a younger age, I didn't have a computer, so used to once or twice get to go on his computer and play and I really liked it but I always remember him ruining my games because he thought I did things wrong so he'd just take over and ruin the fun. I was bullied basically.

Oakland ball boy might get some

MLB.com"]

Jacki Lynch walked into her first A's game Thursday night with no other itinerary than to take advantage of a free ticket and enjoy the company of some college friends.

Kevin Fennell, however, had a different plan for her, although both didn't know it at the start.

The 21-year-old A's ballboy, stationed near Oakland's bullpen throughout the game, spotted Lynch nearby in the stands and, after putting his glove on a foul ball, passed by a line of fans and handed it to her.

"He looked at me and pointed," Lynch recalled. "I said, 'Me?' and he came over and gave me the ball."

Later in the game, an eventual 4-3 Oakland win over Tampa Bay, Fennell did it again, at which point the A's television crew caught on to the act and shared it with its audience -- including those friendly with Lynch.

"People kept texting and calling me," Lynch told MLB.com by phone on Friday. "I thought it was so funny. I can't believe how much attention this has all been getting."

Although video only shows Fennell handing off two balls, he admitted the count actually grew to four. Lynch, though, says she walked away with five balls, the last of which came via messenger from the bullpen, reading, "How about a phone number for our Ball Man, Kevin?"

Fennell not only received the digits, but he's also already communicated with Lynch via text message to set up a date.

"We're going to get drinks next week," he said.

The blushing Fennell, who on Friday afternoon was nervously preparing in the A's clubhouse for a television interview with MLB Network, is suddenly quite the popular face. At the same time, he's also gotten plenty of slack for Thursday's events.

"Everyone was booing because he was giving all the balls to me," Lynch said, laughing. "I don't know anyone who's gotten five foul balls in one game before. I thought I was going to get mauled or something."

Instead, she got a date. And Fennell said he made amends with the booing crowd.

"After the game," he said, "I gave out about 10 balls."

That doesn't mean A's players are cooling off the banter just yet, though.

"It's OK," he said. "As long as it works out with Jacki."

The jokes write themselves...

his facebook page & hers

I've got a 2 week old boy, to make things worse he's suffering with trapped wind so is struggling to eat much as he's bloated, which means he keeps waking up because he's hungry, but then can't eat much because he's bloated, so keeps waking up hungry.......

I look like absolute shit at the moment, doing 9-10 hour days at work (plus a 45 minutes / 1 hour drive to work and back) on about 4 hours sleep per night.

I've got a 2 week old boy, to make things worse he's suffering with trapped wind so is struggling to eat much as he's bloated, which means he keeps waking up because he's hungry, but then can't eat much because he's bloated, so keeps waking up hungry.......

I look like absolute shit at the moment, doing 9-10 hour days at work (plus a 45 minutes / 1 hour drive to work and back) on about 4 hours sleep per night.

Poor thing!

Do feel for you... First thing they do when torturing someone is deprive them of sleep............it ain't no joke neither with a new baby sometimes.

Infacol is good for trapped wind, but IIRC they have to be older then 2 weeks. Gripe water is also old fashioned cure.

Soon as they get bigger & start sleeping through...it's bliss!

Cheers Julie, Infacol can be used right from birth but gripe water can't until he's a month old. Hopefully we've turned a corner as he was a lot brighter yesterday after the drugs kicked in. If not we'll add some gripe water to the mix to see if it helps.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â