General Chat

AVFCLaura

So as part of me switching jobs my new employer hired a company to do a background check, well this company called me to say they were unable to get my education records from the college I went to in Dublin. Odd so I called my old school: EVERYONE is on their **** holidays! Typical Ireland, leaving cert results followed by CAO are about to come out so everyone pisses off cause they know they are going to be busy in the next few weeks without considering that maybe, just maybe, it might be a good idea to leave somebody behind just in case something comes up. Now I need to get my educational transcripts by Friday else I'm truly bollocksed.

I just sent away for my transcript today. Costs a tenner. Ranges from 1 week to 3 with regard to how long it'll take for them to post it back to me. Wouldn't be too confident you'll get them before Friday TSV

There's usually always a higher fee you can pay to get it back sooner. It's probably gonna be something ridiculous like 50 pounds versus the ten....but it sounds like it would be worth it.

Saw on the ss website that Bannan was happy with his goal. The caption for the picture of him was great though.

"Bannan goes Bananas"

Best part was that it wasn't a picture of him scoring. Just standing around

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â