General Chat

AVFCLaura

When Villa are doing well, I can never manage to find anyone willing to have sex with me. Just when it looked like my dry spell was gonna end, Villa instead improve ten fold. Great stuff... :(

Oh I mean it's great, but I'd appreciate the option of a trade off. Like a 1-0 win and an enjoyable conversation with a pretty girl, or a 3-1 win and some public transport frottering. Is it too much to ask?

Stalking can pay off, kids

Ex-Miami Dolphins receiver Chris Chambers, now with the Kansas City Chiefs, married Stacey Bernice Saunders in Las Vegas recently:

6a00d83451587d69e201348.jpg

Notable? Only because in 2009 Chambers filed 11 separate stalking/harrassment complaints against the woman, who apparently hadn't taken well to Chris breaking off their extramarital affair. Two thoughts. 1) Other than anything involving a Kardashian, I cannot think of a marriage more destined to fail. 2) What a boon for the stalking industry! To hell with those restraining orders, stalkers. Show persistence and you, too, can marry the victim of your dreams!

I've been up for an hour, on a Saturday. Don't know what's going on!

Pre Match Nerves??

Nope, don't think so. I'm very unnervous about the new season to be honest.

Should really go in the piss me off thread but I just HATE...when (could just be me)

but I'll wake up at like 1pm, 3pm, 3pm, 2pm...then when I'm actually doing something I look forward too, say at 2pm, instead of waking up at 1.30pm, popping in the shower, getting something to eat and going out quickly, I'd wake up at something stupid like 9.30am and just be waiting, nervous/excited (happened alot for Villa games)....I don't get why that happens.

Channel 5....bit ghey but I think at 7pm, my mates girlfriend is on, in a group singing, 5 of them...called Cherish.

Apparently there good, not seem them yet!

Here they come...oh man...15!

Thank god for Emma Bunton.

half the day gone & nothing achieved !

You're apparently in America. Wasn't it circa 6/7/8:30am when you posted that? What time did you get up? For how many hours/minutes do you spend awake each day usually?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â