General Chat

AVFCLaura

It was a brilliant moment when I went to check the news on Sky Sports News then heard Jeff Stellings heavenly tones.

Football is back!

Yeah until they switch it to Sky subscribers only, the words removed.

Have you seen that advert where they're trying to press just how AWESOME it is that it won't be free anymore?

Was soccer saturday even on yesterday? I put on all the sports channels expecting Championship updates and there was sweet FA on except the cricket.

Was soccer saturday even on yesterday?

It was, I watched it all. SSN is no longer freeview though, just in case that might've been your problem.

My 9 months of purgatory are over

As of next Monday - no longer unemployed Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good stuff. What job you got fella?

As of next Monday - no longer unemployed Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weirdly, after 9 months and 1684 applications I got offered 2.

I've chosen an unadvertised job from an old workmate.

National Accounts Manager for a shelving and storeage company, probably not the best job of the 2 but I get to move back to Shropshire rather than move to Oxford

edit - anybody want a 4 bed detached in Wigan :D

National Accounts Manager for a shelving and storeage company, probably not the best job of the 2 but I get to move back to Shropshire rather than move to Oxford

what shelving and storage company? im in the old shelving and storage industry.

thats usually how it happens....nothing and then too much. But congrats!!!!!!!!! And enjoy the move.

I'm moving to the Asian side soon enough. It's a structural thing. The last big quake was in '99 and since then structural repairs and modifications have been going on much in the same vein as in Japan. My neighbourhood decided that making money was a good idea and just threw the apt. blocks up willy nilly.

Listening to old dance songs of the 90's early 2000's Dj quicksilver/Darude/Atb/Cosmic gate/Alice Dejay etc the good old days of electronic dance songs.

Random trivia: Darude's "Sandstorm" and Bomfunk MC's "Freestyler" were produced by the same chap, Jaakko Salovaara.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â