General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'd rather avoid buying an Alfa and find out 10 years later that they're well-built, reliable cars with affordable parts, than buy it out of blind faith or FIAT propaganda only to find out that they fall apart and are very expensive to repair.

The religious debate's another thread Levi :D

I was nominated yesterday to help this very attractive slightly older lesbian find some women to start dating. *the awkwardness was how I was approached with her in the room* The reasoning people had for this was because women hit on me a lot. No idea why but they do. And I am friends with everyone so I do know quite a few lesbians as a result. But what made it more awkward was that no one told the woman I could help because I know people. So she ended up thinking I was a lesbian and asked me out. I actually felt terrible because she's very attractive,sweet,and lonely.....so I feel like I hurt her feelings. But that being said this was the least dull thing that happened in the last 24 hours.

ps. C'mon people....no more religion talk ....thats what the religion thread is for!

I was nominated yesterday to help this very attractive slightly older lesbian find some women to start dating. *the awkwardness was how I was approached with her in the room* The reasoning people had for this was because women hit on me a lot. No idea why but they do. And I am friends with everyone so I do know quite a few lesbians as a result. But what made it more awkward was that no one told the woman I could help because I know people. So she ended up thinking I was a lesbian and asked me out. I actually felt terrible because she's very attractive,sweet,and lonely.....so I feel like I hurt her feelings. But that being said this was the least dull thing that happened in the last 24 hours.

ps. C'mon people....no more religion talk ....thats what the religion thread is for!

Cool. Could you hook me up with a couple of lesbians?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â