General Chat

Stevo985

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yep that's what I'd expect too as well as brum putting together a half hearted bid rrather than an all singing all dancing one

At a guess it'll be a copy and paste job from the failed national stadium bid, problem could be who will want a big stadium out there, we wouldn't, don't think blues will either 

On 30/09/2016 at 13:58, chrisp65 said:

Comet_from_51_m_wide-angle_camera_node_f

Very last image, taken just 51 metres above the surface of 67P and sent back from Rosetta today, just before crash landing on the comet at the completion of it's mission.

ESA

Bottom left is surely a candidate for the ice rink thread?

• Like 2

On 02/10/2016 at 07:49, Jon said:

Bottom left is surely a candidate for the ice rink thread?

Above it is a side profile of a chimpanzee 

I waited on this really sweet elderly couple the other night. The wife had a noticeable tremor, and as they left the building she slipped and fell down the stairs, the poor thing. She was lying there in the rain crying, it was a really sad sight. We covered her in coats and stood over her with umbrellas until the ambulance came. So sad, they told me they rarely get out and that they were really enjoying themselves. :(

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

I waited on this really sweet elderly couple the other night. The wife had a noticeable tremor, and as they left the building she slipped and fell down the stairs, the poor thing. She was lying there in the rain crying, it was a really sad sight. We covered her in coats and stood over her with umbrellas until the ambulance came. So sad, they told me they rarely get out and that they were really enjoying themselves. :(

It's the future. 

Funnily enough, Helen Mirren once told a men's magazine interviewer that she was formerly a male sailor who'd had a sex change. She later admitted it was a wind-up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Funnily enough, Helen Mirren once told a men's magazine interviewer that she was formerly a male sailor who'd had a sex change. She later admitted it was a wind-up. 

Well there you go then :)  I can see why she had to clarify it later.

Â