General Chat

AVFCLaura

Technology bores? Someone who talks endlessly about technology when nobody cares?

I need a smartphone for the internet. I'd be consigned to the restrictions my work place on the internet if I didn't have one. No gmail, no villatalk, no betfair. I needs them.

Some pillock has erected a Spurs flag in the garden directly across mine, so any time I look outside I see the awful Spurs crest flapping about in the wind.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Is it on a flagpole?

Yeah. It was an England flag during the World Cup.

Some pillock has erected a Spurs flag in the garden directly across mine, so any time I look outside I see the awful Spurs crest flapping about in the wind.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Is it on a flagpole?

Yeah. It was an England flag during the World Cup.

In which case, I'm pretty sure that he requires planning permission because it is not a national flag. I think it gets deemed as advertising and therefore requires permission.

The Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) Regulations 1992. Schedule 2 exempts national flags on a single vertical flagstaff.

So does that mean that you can have club flags, or any sort of material hanging from windows etc? Or is there still laws on that...due to protection of others or something like that?

I'd guess it means you can't have anything other than a national flag without local authority consent.

Edit: Tag fail.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey, it's been a while.

How are you all? Well I hope.

We feel jilted. :winkold:

Where have you been and what you been up to?

Just thought I'd stop by and say hey, it's been a while.

How are you all? Well I hope.

We feel jilted. :winkold:

Where have you been and what you been up to?

Life got a bit busy! :) No jilting, I promise.

How are you?

speaking personally, i've had a rough time the last few months, but getting through it now. And it wasn't just down to England and the World Cup. :)

Not sure about the rest of these reprobates though :mrgreen:

A friend has just been deported.

He has had to leave a wife and 18 month old baby.

It's cost him 2.5 grand to get back to the US and get the wheels in motion to return - and cost him the same in lost work, so far.

He's never received any payouts from the state, but has an NI number and pays taxes.

A visit to the MP is on the cards.

:evil:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â