General Chat

AVFCLaura

Widzew Łódź
and to be even more authentic don;t forget Łódź is pronounced - wuch

I thought it was more of a 'woodge', but you pucker your lips as you say it.

Very strange place is Łódź. If there was ever a place where the dogs miaowed and the cats barked, it would be Łódź.

Widzew Łódź

Very strange place is Łódź. If there was ever a place where the dogs miaowed and the cats barked, it would be Łódź.

Sounds a bit like Stalowa Wola, where I once bought some toilet cleaner called Fart

Widzew Łódź

Agree on it being a strange place. It was there that I sat in a bar watching Liverpool play Alaves in Germany via a French TV feed while discussing the match with a Russian. The local sales guy I was working with had arranged to meet a local whore for the night so left me in the bar.

I sat in a bar watching Liverpool play Alaves in Germany via a French TV feed while discussing the match with a Russian.
I've done similar myself. It's one of the things I like about football.

Just lost to a 12 year old Birmingham City fan on FIFA

:oops:

pig years are around 4 human years - so in reality it was 48 and as he was not working and spending all his time on the internet, it all fits in

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â