General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

Think it was Bill Bailey who said that they may as well had written "I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster".

I really hope it was Bill Bailey. Somehow this whole issue feels very much within his purview. Like, I'd be disappointed if he hadn't commented on it, and in that way, This shows he can be relied on, in a way I find psychologically useful. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I really hope it was Bill Bailey. Somehow this whole issue feels very much within his purview. Like, I'd be disappointed if he hadn't commented on it, and in that way, This shows he can be relied on, in a way I find psychologically useful. 

Well I wouldn't want you disappointed Hanoi...;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Hate it when that happens

Speaking of sleeping, does anyone jerk when they sleep? Like your sleeping then your body moves uncontrollably for no apparent reason?

Happens to me all the time, it's like an electric zap, very strange. It's like I'm a cyborg shutting down for the night. :unsure:

I've been at work since 7:15am, currently 11:10am, and our primary system is out of order. This means I can do no work. Furthermore, we have no management in the building, they're all off on their jollys (inter office orgy I suspect), and the inmates are well and truly running the asylum.

It's boring.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I've been at work since 7:15am, currently 11:10am, and our primary system is out of order. This means I can do no work. Furthermore, we have no management in the building, they're all off on their jollys (inter office orgy I suspect), and the inmates are well and truly running the asylum.

It's boring.

Last week all the management at our place went out for a training day.  It turned out that they'd gone ten pin bowling as a bonding exercise.  Bunch of clearings in the woods.

17 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

And again tonight. Out in the first round again. 

I've just been debating if I'd have won the jackpot tonight, or not. I'd have said 'Comin' Down', but the track is called I'm Comin' Down' (tracks on Screamadelica), so I don't think they'd have given me it. Can't believe 'Come Together' was pointless too. I thought it'd be one of the most well know tracks on the album. 

Edited by dAVe80

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â