General Chat

AVFCLaura

40 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

long brown hair and spoke with a cheshire accent :) you were with some young foreign chick...

If I was with some foreign chick in a hotel? That does explain the wig and phoney accent.

ROBERT-HARROP-CAMBERWICK-GREEN-CGS07-MAY

It would have to be the leeks wouldn't it? :D

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

the hair straighteners that went up her wrong un have now taken on a story of their own. 

Do tell.... and is it related to why she nearly divorced you the next day? 

rs_560x415-131104124556-1024.theres-some

she had forgotten about me assaulting her with them, so the other morning when she was doing her hair and that she plugged them in and started using them. whilst she was using them she noticed a horrible smell and couldn't work out where it was coming from, bear in mind the heat would of aggravated the smell. then friday night before she went out for a meal with her friends she did the same again and yet again she had this awful smell,then realised that it was because they had been up her wrong un.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

she had forgotten about me assaulting her with them, so the other morning when she was doing her hair and that she plugged them in and started using them. whilst she was using them she noticed a horrible smell and couldn't work out where i was coming from, bear in mind the heat would of aggravated the smell. then friday night before she went out for a meal with her friends she did the same again and yet again she had this awful smell,then realised that it was because they had been up her wrong un.

Tailor made for a Graham Norton "red chair" story. 

My mate put on a boxing show, for the gym he helps run last night, and it had to be abandoned, because the referee had a heart attack. Thankfully he's OK, but it freaked the shit out of me watching him pass out, and have to be resuscitated. I honestly thought he was a dead, been thinking about it all day.   

Edited by dAVe80

On 09/04/2016 at 14:34, Phumfeinz said:

I didn't think it warranted creating a new thread, and by the lack of replies I think I was right. Sorry if I upset you.

Too specific for this thread.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

20 minutes ago i was sat thinking of going to bed cos the golf was a bit boring :huh:

gone mental

Willett just won. Literally never heard of him until this tournament. Putted with ice in his veins today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Willett just won. Literally never heard of him until this tournament. Putted with ice in his veins today. 

Terrific player. 12th in the world, I think.

I back him a lot - left him alone this week typically! Still glad to see him win.

Reports saying the Belgium bombing suspect they arrested had pictures of "a football club from Birmingham" on his phone. Can't help but think it's Villa. And if he/they had any plan to **** with Villa Park.

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Reports saying the Belgium bombing suspect they arrested had pictures of "a football club from Birmingham" on his phone. Can't help but think it's Villa. And if he/they had any plan to **** with Villa Park.

I'm amazed a major sporting venue has not been hit yet.

Tens of thousands of people, weak security, panic, stampedes, worldwide media coverage. I guess its only a matter of time :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â