General Chat

AVFCLaura

28 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

For me, it would be useful to have another symbol.

Yes, I could walk it off, run it off, or swim it off. But how long would I have to masturbate for?

Sorry love, I'm going to be another hour or so in here, I had a four finger kitkat at lunchtime....

Well have you seen american pie? You use that technique for the iced cinnamon roll?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That'd get confusing for me as I usually have a mid-tug snack.

could you imagine the loop you'd end up in, needing a mid wank snack that you then need to work off that you then need a snack to get through that......

or as I call it: working from home

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That'd get confusing for me as I usually have a mid-tug snack.

Just to be clear, Wotsits don't make a good snack in this activity. Unless you don't mind having an orange tally-whacker.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Just to be clear, Wotsits don't make a good snack in this activity. Unless you don't mind having an orange tally-whacker.

I swear to god, I'm eating Wotsits right now. Weird! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I saw this on TV earlier would it encourage you to eat more healthy if they implemented it? I think it would for me.

57050c381e0000b300706557.jpeg?cache=gq3x

That's overkill for me, nothing wrong with the current traffic light system.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I saw this on TV earlier would it encourage you to eat more healthy if they implemented it? I think it would for me.

57050c381e0000b300706557.jpeg?cache=gq3x

57050c76150000ad000b429a.jpeg

57052b882e00006400950933.jpeg

I'd actually really like this. Would definitely be more beneficial to me as it's something I find way easier to relate too, 

• Like 1

Apparently watching your favourite sports team lose decreases your testosterone. 

No wonder VillaTalk is full of nancy boys.

Yes I'm talking about you. You big nancy boy

• Like 1

I don't know if there's a thread for this kinda stuff but this is just incredible. SpaceX just launched a rocket into space and then successfully landed it back on a floating barge at sea.

Edited by Phumfeinz

5 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I didn't think it warranted creating a new thread, and by the lack of replies I think I was right. Sorry if I upset you.

I'm not sure why you think I'm upset.

You must have missed the science thread, but I think there's enough interest to have a general space thread.

Went to Corby today.

Possibly the most depressing town I have ever seen. Not even a Weetabix factory could save it

22 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I don't know if there's a thread for this kinda stuff but this is just incredible. SpaceX just launched a rocket into space and then successfully landed it back on a floating barge at sea.

Its payload should be visible in about 20 minutes (a minute behind the ISS)

Edited by coda

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Went to Corby today.

Possibly the most depressing town I have ever seen. Not even a Weetabix factory could save it

Was it full of Scotsmen? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â