General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Sorry to hear that pal. Hopefully one day people will look back on programs like QI in absolute amazement that cancer took so many lives. 

It seems a million miles away at the moment but lets not forget that things as easily treated as stomach ulcers were once the kiss of death. 

Cheers matey.   

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

friday night im at my mums with my little lad then the following morning its up,suited and booted then me,my mum and lad are down spoons for 10.30 to knock a few beers&fruit shoots down us before getting picked up by my grandad and getting over lichfield for 11.45. wedding at 12,married by 12.15 then half hour pissing about with photos and its then back to rugeley for a sit down meal for 25 at 1.30. got to be off the tables by half 4 but there is a nice bar area which will do me,then about  5,half 5 the elders are taking the kids home and the rest of us are going into town,not before checking into our hotel for us to freshen up and the wife to get out of her wedding dress. be pissed as a newt by this point no doubt but meeting friends in town about 6,plus the footy is on so it will probably be around 11 or 12 before the wife wants to call it a night. 1 or 2 bottles of wine at the hotel for a night cap then if im awake after 1 id be surprised.

cant wait if im honest, plus im surprising my missus with stevie wonder tickets after the meal. going to be about £300 worth of south american marching powder about but it cant be helped i suppose. then sunday morning i wake up a new man :) im break up from work thursday and im not back in until tuesday so thats a bonus.

All the best. 

• Like 1

I don't want a baby or a child.

I want a toddler for a bit that overnight turns into an older teenager/adult.  There is no point in human beings between the age of 5-15.  They add nothing to any situation.

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Kids are a pain in the arse. A massive pain in the arse.

I won't think that about my own kids when I eventually have them. But **** me, they're so annoying.

But we both think the same about Stefan, and we put up with her..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

"We're meeting at 6 in the Bar later"

"I'll be late. Need to put the little man to bed first. I'll be there about half 8"

**** off

Sorry, but I think the phrase here is "grow up". 

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Kids are a pain in the arse. A massive pain in the arse.

I won't think that about my own kids when I eventually have them. But **** me, they're so annoying.

Somebody probably once thought that about you :lol: 

I can understand some people not wanting to have kids. I have a few mates who value their own independence and wealth above all else and they seem happy enough so it obviously works for them.

Personally, kids are something the wife and I always wanted pretty much from day one and I genuinely cannot imagine what my life would be like without them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

"We're meeting at 6 in the Bar later"

"I'll be late. Need to put the little man to bed first. I'll be there about half 8"

**** off

if it was a  game of 5 a side and he said I'll be 2 + hours late then I'd understand your annoyance , but drinking is flexible hours and doesn't have a fixed time  ...

If your annoyance is over the use of the word "little man"  ... then I agree 100%

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Somebody probably once thought that about you :lol: 

And they were right. I was undoubtedly an annoying little bastard when I was a kid. They all are.

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Sorry, but I think the phrase here is "grow up". 

The **** off was aimed at the thought of me arranging my life around a child, not the person who has to do it.

The time will come when I will do it, but at the moment the idea doesn't appeal to me one bit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â