General Chat

AVFCLaura

6 hours ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I've become interested in Napoleon but I've no idea where to start learning. Anyone know any good books (fiction and non-fiction), films, TV shows and documentaries about both Napoleon and the Napoleonic wars?

Just watch Sharpe and cheer on Sean Bean

100% accurate 

• Like 2

friday night im at my mums with my little lad then the following morning its up,suited and booted then me,my mum and lad are down spoons for 10.30 to knock a few beers&fruit shoots down us before getting picked up by my grandad and getting over lichfield for 11.45. wedding at 12,married by 12.15 then half hour pissing about with photos and its then back to rugeley for a sit down meal for 25 at 1.30. got to be off the tables by half 4 but there is a nice bar area which will do me,then about  5,half 5 the elders are taking the kids home and the rest of us are going into town,not before checking into our hotel for us to freshen up and the wife to get out of her wedding dress. be pissed as a newt by this point no doubt but meeting friends in town about 6,plus the footy is on so it will probably be around 11 or 12 before the wife wants to call it a night. 1 or 2 bottles of wine at the hotel for a night cap then if im awake after 1 id be surprised.

cant wait if im honest, plus im surprising my missus with stevie wonder tickets after the meal. going to be about £300 worth of south american marching powder about but it cant be helped i suppose. then sunday morning i wake up a new man :) im break up from work thursday and im not back in until tuesday so thats a bonus.

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

friday night im at my mums with my little lad then the following morning its up,suited and booted then me,my mum and lad are down spoons for 10.30 to knock a few beers&fruit shoots down us before getting picked up by my grandad and getting over lichfield for 11.45. wedding at 12,married by 12.15 then half hour pissing about with photos and its then back to rugeley for a sit down meal for 25 at 1.30. got to be off the tables by half 4 but there is a nice bar area which will do me,then about  5,half 5 the elders are taking the kids home and the rest of us are going into town,not before checking into our hotel for us to freshen up and the wife to get out of her wedding dress. be pissed as a newt by this point no doubt but meeting friends in town about 6,plus the footy is on so it will probably be around 11 or 12 before the wife wants to call it a night. 1 or 2 bottles of wine at the hotel for a night cap then if im awake after 1 id be surprised.

cant wait if im honest, plus im surprising my missus with stevie wonder tickets after the meal. going to be about £300 worth of south american marching powder about but it cant be helped i suppose. then sunday morning i wake up a new man :) im break up from work thursday and im not back in until tuesday so thats a bonus.

Awesome!

BUT... put the £300 in the nippers money box, he'll use it better :):thumb:

• Like 1

chances are i'll end up in the toilets with 'em as id of been drinking heavily  but im not looking that far ahead, and just want to enjoy my wedding day without thinking of getting high. whatever happens after happens but we shall see but i dont plan anything nowadays.

Hi everyone, and thank you all for your RSVP's to mine and Miss (soon to be Mrs) Ruge's wedding.  It's going to be a very special occasion for us.  In light of many friends and family asking what they can get us for a wedding gift, we've both written a list.  Obviously we expect nothing but your good wishes, however these items will be greatly appreciated and help us make our first, tender steps as man and wife that much easier.

1. Cucumbers

2. Henry the hoover (It cannot be an upright hoover system, it's just not practical for us)

3. Leather Sofa

4. A piss-sack (for when my mom comes round)

5. Coke

• Like 2

we're getting married where my grandparents did in 1958. they got married in the morning,she and the guests when back to the house and he went straight to the villa in his suit. they got beat by arsenal and it completely ruined his day, and i can believe it because he was terrible if they got beat. he could not give a shit anymore and its been like that for a good 10 years or more.

Good luck Ruge, I got married in December, most stressful day of my life.

since that day I can also say blowjobs have all but stopped (2 so far this year) and sex has been non existent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Good luck Ruge, I got married in December, most stressful day of my life.

since that day I can also say blowjobs have all but stopped (2 so far this year) and sex has been non existent.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh wait, my missus is 7 and a half months pregnant :(:( No sex for me either

• Like 2

Apologies if I'm being slightly emotional tonight.  My old boss who got diagnosed with stomach cancer has passed away. He didn't live out a year after diagnosis and it came pretty quick towards the end. A true gent.  **** cancer you indiscriminate word removed

Edited by trekka
  • Like 2

That's my Friday night sorted.. i'll be snorting charlie off Ruge's bum crack in the pub toilet, while receiving a rusty trombone from a random wedding guest (female).

There was me thinking I was going to have a quiet one. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trekka said:

Apologies if I'm being slightly emotional tonight.  My old boss who got diagnosed with stomach cancer has passed away. He didn't live out a year after diagnosis and it came pretty quick towards the end. A true gent.  **** cancer you indiscriminate word removed. 

Sorry to hear that pal. Hopefully one day people will look back on programs like QI in absolute amazement that cancer took so many lives. 

It seems a million miles away at the moment but lets not forget that things as easily treated as stomach ulcers were once the kiss of death. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â