General Chat

AVFCLaura

You come home like and there's some 2 days past it cinnamon and raisin bagels ten minutes away from being stale and you're looking at them like thinking I hit some Reece's peanut butter chocolate spread and I don't even care I'm having a bit of that

Basically...I'm pissed like

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Brb. Going (or coming) to bum BOF in Dublin as a hate crime to Stevo.

All talk no action.  Anyway, I used all the Kentucky jelly on my dessert yesterday.

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Ok, VT Dubliners, me and rob182 are in Templebar (all very good) but where is the best pint in Dublin?

Gonna try there.

O'Neils was alright (kept going on about roast dinners though).

The carvery in O'Neills is very good. 

Some say the nearer you get to the Guinness factory, the better the pint gets, but that's taking you away from the centre of town. There are some decent pubs around there though on Thomas St. Morrissey was pulling pints in the Thomas House on Thursday night. It's not too far out of your way and if you're up for a bit of adventure, I'd recommend it. Proper Dubliners up there as well. Arthur's, The Clock, Tom Kennedy's and Thomas House. I don't know a lot about the other pubs on that street, but there's about 8 of them. And then once you've had enough Guinness, wander the kilometre back to Temple Bar, or head to The Brazen Head which is around there as well. Oldest pub in Dublin apparently. And then O'Sheas across the road for live traditional music and more good Guinness. 

Or just follow your nose. 

Edited by YLN
  • Like 1

Need to calm down on my food intake... in the last 24 hours:

Fish n Chips at the Drop Forge in the Jewellery Quarter, full brekkie at Giraffe in Grand Central, fish n chips in Kidderminster town centre and a Five Guys burger in Brum.

By the train station... Captain Cod I think? I guess that probably doesn't class as the centre! 

Had 3 pints in The Swan as well, nice boozer! Went to Aggborough to wach Worcester City play FC United of Manchester. 0-0 and freezing cold! More enjoyable than Villa though!

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Dad's gone.

RIP Papa Stevo

Thanks for all the messages over the past couple of days.

Thoughts are with you and the family mate.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â