General Chat

AVFCLaura

well just to show they're clearly not just a pair of weirdo's

The executive lunch of the discerning M25 Cobham services gent: beef madras, daal, pilau, naan and a Pepsi Max from the Mint Leaf Takeaway.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I linked to a pancake dish with it on  a few posts later :) 

but  I also worded it badly as I was talking American style being peanut butter in generic terms rather than in pancake terms  ( as in maple syrup is to Canada as Peanut butter is to America )

Ah, my position might be skewed somewhat being from New England, where maple syrup is king!

46 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

well just to show they're clearly not just a pair of weirdo's

The executive lunch of the discerning M25 Cobham services gent: beef madras, daal, pilau, naan and a Pepsi Max from the Mint Leaf Takeaway.

You must have gone right past my junction (chertsey) i could have spoilt  you with Quavers and a top secret fizzy drink product that we've been testing if id have known 

Edited by tonyh29

38 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

You must have gone right past my junction (chertsey) i could have spoilt  you with Quavers and a top secret fizzy drink product that we've been testing if id have known 

yeah, just like last time, you must think I'm stupid

'oooh, Chris, I've got secret new pop n crisps, call round'

wake up 36 hours later in a Premier Inn car park, commando with a tenner shoved in my socks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

They're **** not.

I though that. I thought "well it must be one of those things that look horrible but are actually really nice"

Nope. Tasted as bad as they looked.

Not something you'd really want to eat by itself. But fantastic on a plate full of other things, preferably spicy.

48 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

yeah, just like last time, you must think I'm stupid

'oooh, Chris, I've got secret new pop n crisps, call round'

wake up 36 hours later in a Premier Inn car park, commando with a tenner shoved in my socks

So that means I'm £5 in credit then , right ?

When you google something (a person, say) and by the side of the site listings (on the right) there's: the images, the first few lines/a precis of a wiki entry, perhaps, and some other snippets like where/when born and died - who's responsible for getting that info right? Where is that populated from?

If you spot an error who do you go telling? Any ideas? :)

Edited by snowychap

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

When you google something (a person, say) and by the side of the site listings (on the right) there's: the images, the first few lines/a precis of a wiki entry, perhaps, and some other snippets like where/when born and died - who's responsible for getting that info right? Where is that populated from?

If you spot an error who do you go telling? Any ideas? :)

Pretty sure it links from Wikipedia.

They're **** not.

I though that. I thought "well it must be one of those things that look horrible but are actually really nice"

Nope. Tasted as bad as they looked.

I think they're one of those food things where I think maybe if I stopped eating the cheap as **** tinned version instead of the proper version it might be better...followed by baby steps and slight improvements in quality only to be convinced that no they're shit no matter what "quality" you go for

You buy old El Paso tin, shit, go to chiquitos, shit, go to chesters in Worcester, shit, try doing s recipe you found online, shit

At what stage do you knock it on the head?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â