General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 hour ago, Meath_Villan said:

Yup out on the new bike ...New to these clipless pedals ...coming up to a junction totally forgot I had to twist my foot out and boom 15 stone whale beached on the road :ph34r:

trying to stop at a junction confirms you are indeed a newbie

16 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

trying to stop at a junction confirms you are indeed a newbie

Crossing over a main road .....Im going to be stopping the bike while I wait for a break in the traffic ......or should I have just went straight on and take my chances ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Crossing over a main road .....Im going to be stopping the bike while I wait for a break in the traffic ......or should I have just went straight on and take my chances ?

your on a bike that means the traffic has to stop for you as you own the road    ..and it will otherwise a car driver runs the risk of being followed 3 miles down the road by an angry fist waving cyclists so he can tell them to look where they are bloody well going

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

your on a bike that means the traffic has to stop for you as you own the road    ..and it will otherwise a car driver runs the risk of being followed 3 miles down the road by an angry fist waving cyclists so he can tell them to look where they are bloody well going

Ahhhhh I get you now ....d'oh

Tonight I ate two packs of hot salami because they were two days out of date.

And I've watched that many Oasis interviews over the last 3 days I'm completely certain I'd make an amazing rockstar.

Front man only because I can't play any instruments but I've got a fockin wicked voice.

Tonight I ate two packs of hot salami because they were two days out of date.

And I've watched that many Oasis interviews over the last 3 days I'm completely certain I'd make an amazing rockstar.

Front man only because I can't play any instruments but I've got a fockin wicked voice.

I'll come and play guitar for you.

I'm shit, but we're only talking Oasis, right?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I'll come and play guitar for you.

I'm shit, but we're only talking Oasis, right?

Having heard your Mark Knopfler style riffs on " At the Unfairground " I'd say you'll easily get in Oasis

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Are you posting from Davos?

You could Google image search Queen Rania of Jordan.  Y'know, just to keep up to speed on events in Davos :blush:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â