General Chat

AVFCLaura

Oh and just because I'd look at a paper before doesn't mean i'm some person who will cheat my way through life which I can tell you do.

...I sincerely hope you've something to back that one up.

That's a judgement call for you wiggy. If while playing golf you burst it tomorrow then you're on a golf course with no way to wrap it. At least this way you do it on your own terms :thumb:

I get a blister on my right foot and left ankle every Thursday night when I play football. Maybe I need new football boots?

Someone suggested getting talc and putting it on my feet to stop the moisture but I'm yet to see this work.

Oh and just because I'd look at a paper before doesn't mean i'm some person who will cheat my way through life which I can tell you do.

...I sincerely hope you've something to back that one up.

I don't have quotes to what you are thinking to yourself. Considering what you've said on here to me, your opinion is extremely low of me, therefore for you to assume the worst of me is hardly unlikely is it now.

doesn't mean i'm some person who will cheat my way through life which I can tell you do [think of me].

I think he meant the above

doesn't mean i'm some person who will cheat my way through life which I can tell you do [think of me].

I think he meant the above

Sorry, yeah. Came out abit wrong looking back. I'm saying it's what you would think of me...rather than what I think of you..

Sorry about that. :o

Obviously been a little younger than when made, never watch fresh prince of Bel-air, but since i've been sleeping late regularly, it's on at 3am every night, so watch it every night and watched a great scene.

Okay, a little deep but I thought it was done brilliantly. + Will Smith is my favourite actor anyway.

I just found out that they are making Ghostbusters 3. :D

It'll probably be crap but hell, it's Ghostbusters.

It will be awesome!.....It has to be!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â