General Chat

AVFCLaura

2550907061_9c3c357cbe_o.jpg

Isn't that supposed to suggest that the argument and its (loud and vociferous) nature are peculiar to the internet?

If so then it's wrong. I'd have been much more frank and forthcoming if this 'discussion' had taken place by another medium or, heaven forfend, face to face.

Did some crash barrier at Silverstone today and got the thumbs up from Lewis Hamilton, also got a few recordings of Mcclaren doing some practice tyre changes which was pretty cool.

Then saw Alonso and Vettel pushbiking around the track and saw the red bull building behind the pits which has a swimming pool on top!! The buildings are transported in on arctics which I thought was pretty mad and if they are not in an exact straight line when Ecclestone gets there he has them moved so that they are.

Crazy place.

I was confirmed a permanent position at work today, including a bit (not much) of a pay rise, a bit more responsibility and much better experience for the future. I'm a happy bunny today.

In regards to the current debate, I would be absolutely gutted and angry to the extreme if I had been pipped to the post by someone who had lied about their qualifications and experience.

In my opinion, cheats always get exposed somewhere down the line. I made the point the other day. You cheat on your A Levels and get into a good uni. Your uni course is too difficult for you, so you cheat to pass. You struggle to find a job and so lie on your CV to get a job. You get a job, and you're completely incapable of doing it because you're simply not suitable to the role, because you're not capable of the level of the work...

You get the idea. It ends in tears.

I was confirmed a permanent position at work today, including a bit (not much) of a pay rise, a bit more responsibility and much better experience for the future. I'm a happy bunny today.

In regards to the current debate, I would be absolutely gutted and angry to the extreme if I had been pipped to the post by someone who had lied about their qualifications and experience.

In my opinion, cheats always get exposed somewhere down the line. I made the point the other day. You cheat on your A Levels and get into a good uni. Your uni course is too difficult for you, so you cheat to pass. You struggle to find a job and so lie on your CV to get a job. You get a job, and you're completely incapable of doing it because you're simply not suitable to the role, because you're not capable of the level of the work...

In an ideal world, in this one nice guys finish last. Look at the questions, focus your studies, get on the course you want to go on and have the career you want. If you go through life worrying about upsetting people you'll get no where.

In an ideal world, in this one nice guys finish last. Look at the questions, focus your studies, get on the course you want to go on and have the career you want. If you go through life worrying about upsetting people you'll get no where.

But my point is, usually the people who succeed don't need to look at the paper early.

Was just watching highlights of the IOM Parish Walk on Sky Sports 4, and saw myself and my daughter as one of the leaders passed through our village. Not sure it really counts as a sport tbh, Sky must be desperae to fill a bit of air time! 85 miles in less than 24 hours, takes some doing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â