General Chat

AVFCLaura

well your stuck up, unrealistic attitude is getting on mine.

Keep justifying it to yourself in whatever way you think might work. :thumb:

im not trying to justify it to myself, i know ive done nothing wrong. I just think its stupid of you not to realise that if everyone else, or even a few people are doing anything which you consider 'cheating' then it would be unrealistic to expect others not to.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what that guy will be thinking when he's at Uni, doing his course, doing what he wanted to do...

:yawn:

Well, he's probably not 'thinking' much as I doubt he'd have the capacity.

Anyway, enough of this because your shameful attitude is really getting on my tits.

Well considering 90% of students would do the same looking at that poll which is on a forum which is basically alot of very clever people, i.e. A-A* students. Then there's only about 10% who have a capacity to think "right" but end up at the bottom.

its when people get a bit personal its runied sparey..

calling people pond life and telling people that their opinions are getting on their tits.

It's funny because it would all diffuse if everyone just walked away for half hour.

stuck up thinking your above all of us because you suddenly have 'better morals'.

What's all of this 'suddenly' shit?

I think you'll find that I have condemned cheating pretty much all of my life.

I was once thrown out (dragged out) of an internal school exam accused of cheating. I was asking for the rubber back that I had passed to the boy in the seat behind me.

It was the second of the Maths papers for the term and I got 0% in it (I got something in the nineties for the first paper) and I was utterly mortified - not because of my mark but that someone thought I could be cheating. I was about nine or ten.

I think, if the threads haven't been pruned, that since I have been on VT, I have also frequently posted my disapproval of cheating including when it has involved the odd player or two of ours diving.

So, frankly, you can stick your 'suddenly' and 'stuck up'.

It's less a debate and more angry blokes bashing their keyboards with furious intent to spew whatever vitriol comes into the foreground of their somewhat narrow vision.

In other news, you know it's summer when you find yourself watching Two and a Half Men thinking...i've watched this earlier.

...telling people that their opinions are getting on their tits...

It was his attitude not his opinion.

Sorry to be pedantic but that's a very important difference.

What attitude?

That I'd of looked at a paper if I could of?

Well by the looks of it, it would make a whole lot of people a disgrace. :lol:

Well considering 90% of students would do the same looking at that poll...

Ever heard of 'sample sizes'?

alot of very clever people, i.e. A-A* students.

How do you know they are 'very clever'?

How do you know that they haven't cheated?

Well considering 90% of students would do the same looking at that poll...

Ever heard of 'sample sizes'?

alot of very clever people, i.e. A-A* students.

How do you know they are 'very clever'?

How do you know that they haven't cheated?

Because there are other threads, which I've seen their posts. Things such as "I got 108/120" or "I'm really aiming for A* A* A"....."I'll be gutted if I don't get 3 A's" as some examples. Unless their just randomly lying.

Yeah I have heard of sample sizes, but I doubt a majority of this size is just some really freak results considering the people I've spoke to on facebook/person about this have all said but 1, that they would look.

People would do it because they know it will help them achieve what they want to. They are not getting the answers, it would just allow for easier revision and knowing what to revise.

Sometimes, you have to take advantages of situations to do what's best for yourself or your close friends.

Sometimes, you have to take advantages of situations to do what's best for yourself or your close friends.

I think I'll just repeat what I posted to sparey:

Keep justifying it to yourself in whatever way you think might work. :thumb:

:wave:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â