General Chat

AVFCLaura

i made an amaretto, dark chocolate (70%) and black cherry american style baked cheese cake at the weekend, first cake ive made in about ten years, the base was a bit of a buttery mushy mess (i blame the decision to use hob knobs) but the rest was amazing

70% too high my man 54-65% would have been fine .....unless you really really like chocolate 

I've never had Red Velvet cake. Should I?

Carrot cake is the best. I recently found a shop that sold carrot cake cupcakes. I came.

Carrot cake ....loads of sugar for a cake you would imagine to be "healthy" ......red velvet kinda hipster`ish due to the beetroot in it ....average cake made shite if an italian meringue or buttercream topping/filling is used 

i made an amaretto, dark chocolate (70%) and black cherry american style baked cheese cake at the weekend, first cake ive made in about ten years, the base was a bit of a buttery mushy mess (i blame the decision to use hob knobs) but the rest was amazing

70% too high my man 54-65% would have been fine .....unless you really really like chocolate 

i grated a bit of 100% over the top... and made a chilli con carne with the 100% in it (that willie's cooking chocolate if anyone can remember the tv show) i love dark chocolate but i'll admit 100% is way too much, close to inedible 

Never had it either. Carrot cake is delicious. 

A guy I work with doesn't like cake. Suffice to say, I don't trust him at all.

I don't dislike cake but I can take or leave it. Would choose something savoury 90% of the time.

Sneezin' and coughin' and splutterin' like a mofo for the past few days. Nae good. My usual remedy of Lucozade and chocolate raisins hasn't worked.

What do y'all do when sick? I've never been a fan of chicken soup.

Could be the FOXDIE nanovirus(!)

Sorry... too much Metal Gear..

You could respawn?

Sneezin' and coughin' and splutterin' like a mofo for the past few days. Nae good. My usual remedy of Lucozade and chocolate raisins hasn't worked.

Sounds like a heavy dose of aids brah ...

• Like 1

Always for upper respiratory with mucus ... guaifenesin, with tons of water ...

This medicine helps relieve chesty coughs as well as sore throats. Guaifenesin is an expectorant and helps clear the chest by loosening and thinning secretions so that they can easily be coughed up. It also has a soothing effect on the throat.

This medicine is available in the form of a liquid that is taken by mouth.

Will help prevent development of bronchitis or pneumonia. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â