General Chat

AVFCLaura

No I can't be arsed to converse with with someone who's opinion I now value as slightly lower than pondlife.

I'm just glad some people see the need in not being so shamefully selfish and lacking morality.

So ive apparently 'cheated' on my exams because i saw the paper before my exam, despite not being of my own doing. **** up by the exam board, still immoral to look?

depends how did the exam board screw up in order for you to see it before?

and how did you see it?

if you picked it up and read it, then found out afterwards I guess it's not cheating because you didn't know at the time you were reading the actual paper.

So ive apparently 'cheated' on my exams because i saw the paper before my exam, despite not being of my own doing. **** up by the exam board, still immoral to look?

So, because someone else made an error, that absolves you of any responsibility to behave decently?

Did they come round to your house and force you to look at a paper?

Did you have no choice?

So, because someone else made an error, that absolves you of any responsibility to behave decently?

Did they come round to your house and force you to look at a paper?

Did you have no choice?

But he could of lost a place at Uni because everyone else looked and if he didn't, he'd of been the loser....no?

it was put on the internet AFTER 1 school had sat it, our 6th form hadnt sat it by then. I got passed it by a friend, i did believe it was the actual exam, but as it was put up on the net by the exam board, a small part of me didnt think it would be. It turned out to be the same exam. But it didnt get rid of the need for knowledge, it didnt exactly give my any extra benefits. Partly because anyone doing the exam could see it, secondly it was a big case study with 2 generic questions then are down to personal interpretion (finding out certain things from said case study, like methods/approachs to witchcraft etc) So its not like there was a wide range of knowledge that had to be drawn on, we pretty much knew what was coming up.

it didnt exactly give my any extra benefits.

It gave you 'extra benefits' over those people at the school that had already sat the exam.

Seeing a paper before an exam does not equal cheating. There are a few exams, I believe, where all the people are given sight of the paper in advance therefore it is part of the format of the exam.

This, however, is likely to be cheating:

...i would take the chance to give myself an advantage, however unfair on others that may be.

But he could of lost a place at Uni because everyone else looked and if he didn't, he'd of been the loser....no?

Could have...

And, no, the loser is the person who cheats. The fake.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what that guy will be thinking when he's at Uni, doing his course, doing what he wanted to do while Sparey still hasn't properly sorted out his future. :lol::lol: (sorry Sparey, i'm sure you'll be okay ;))

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what that guy will be thinking when he's at Uni, doing his course, doing what he wanted to do...

:yawn:

Well, he's probably not 'thinking' much as I doubt he'd have the capacity.

Anyway, enough of this because your shameful attitude is really getting on my tits.

it was put on the internet AFTER 1 school had sat it, our 6th form hadnt sat it by then. I got passed it by a friend, i did believe it was the actual exam, but as it was put up on the net by the exam board, a small part of me didnt think it would be. It turned out to be the same exam. But it didnt get rid of the need for knowledge, it didnt exactly give my any extra benefits. Partly because anyone doing the exam could see it, secondly it was a big case study with 2 generic questions then are down to personal interpretion (finding out certain things from said case study, like methods/approachs to witchcraft etc) So its not like there was a wide range of knowledge that had to be drawn on, we pretty much knew what was coming up.
napalm-albums-random-shit-picture4886-what-would-jesus-do.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what that guy will be thinking when he's at Uni, doing his course, doing what he wanted to do...

:yawn:

Well, he's probably not 'thinking' much as I doubt he'd have the capacity.

Anyway, enough of this because your shameful attitude is really getting on my tits.

well your stuck up, unrealistic attitude is getting on mine.

stuck up thinking your above all of us because you suddenly have 'better morals'. Why the **** would i give myself a disadvantage to everyone else by being the 'better person.' It just wouldnt happen.

Its only as bad as uni lecturers having their favourites.

There were several cases in my university where girls were literally sucking married tutors off to get better grades..and he gave them to her. So dont be all high and mighty about the students cheating where there are plenty of cases of teachers giving out undeserved grades.

And Chindie, you're making yourself look like a right plank..seriously, calling people pondlife and mentioning grammar and punctuation is really really really really faggy.

anyway, I'll have a 12 piece bargin bucket to go! :P

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â