General Chat

AVFCLaura

if only there was someone in charge here to guide us

Yeah, they should set up a forum to discuss Site Issues rather than making us hide them in 2347 page threads.

You don't trawl through every single post looking for questions loosely directed at you?

Lazy!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Someone help me out.

A while ago I heard about this goalkeeper, I think he was south american, who had had something like a 20 year professional career but had only made something like 15 appearances. He was basically a professional back up goalkeeper. Think Stuart Taylor only worse (or better I guess, depending on your viewpoint).

I can't for the life of me remember his name or find him by googling.

Help a brother out?

One whole internet to anyone who finds his name.

Edited by Stevo985

Someone help me out.

A while ago I heard about this goalkeeper, I think he was south american, who had had something like a 20 year professional career but had only made something like 15 appearances. He was basically a professional back up goalkeeper. Think Stuart Taylor only worse (or better I guess, depending on your viewpoint).

Help a brother out?

Is it Pegguy Arphexad?

Someone help me out.

Help a brother out?

Is it Pegguy Arphexad?

82f57-you2bwin2bone2bfree2binternet2bcou

Someone help me out.

Help a brother out?

Is it Pegguy Arphexad?

82f57-you2bwin2bone2bfree2binternet2bcou

My knowledge is poor, it was via the football ramble.

A level and AS level results today.

Best wishes anyone and everyone involved in that, from kids to parents to people on the phones in clearing!

Used to be my busiest day (fortnight, actually) of the year. Didn't even cross my mind until you mentioned it. Bliss.
  • Like 1

AS results here in P65 Towers.

I won't go in to the grades, it'll only put pressure on TonyH to get his nippers to perform.

But we are still on track for plan A and we've been for a pub lunch!

Much use of the royal 'we' there, vicarious achievement.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â