General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've absolutely no desire to be at work today, I finish in 2 weeks and I've just got a load of work dumped on me, I am wrecked because I stayed up for UFC 189 the last night #villatalkday

Eating my lunch at my desk, needed to sneeze. Thought to myself, "I think I have enough time to have another bite of my sandwich before this sneeze comes".

I didn't. It was messy. I'm an idiot.

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 4

I was posting earlier. Then I was put to sleep and had ankle surgery. Now I'm awake posting again! Dedicated VTer [emoji4]

What was the surgery you had?
keyhole to help reignite my football career!
I had ankle surgery last year, they told me I'd be able to play football about 3/4 months after surgery which is amazing cause i couldn't play for shit before hand!

Good one. How did you injure it?

I was posting earlier. Then I was put to sleep and had ankle surgery. Now I'm awake posting again! Dedicated VTer [emoji4]

I had ankle surgery last year, they told me I'd be able to play football about 3/4 months after surgery which is amazing cause i couldn't play for shit before hand!
Peroneal tendon repositioning and they cut a groove out of my ankle bone to put it in :)

Peroneal tendon repositioning and they cut a groove out of my ankle bone to put it in :)

Ooh. That sounds serious. How did you hurt it though?

Playing football lol, ankle just felt like it popped.

Playing football lol, ankle just felt like it popped.

Are you able to play again?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â