General Chat

AVFCLaura

Does anyone else have really vivid dreams? I keep on having them and it's as if I am actually there. Sometimes it can be a good things, yet other times it can be scary as anything...

Does anyone else have really vivid dreams? I keep on having them and it's as if I am actually there. Sometimes it can be a good things, yet other times it can be scary as anything...

Lucid dreams are what you want. Being able to control your dream. Imagine the possibilities!

I've never watched Borat or Bruno and have no intention to.

Apparently this makes me odd.

Join my Odd Club then, because I also do not intend to watch either.

I don't think anyone who knows me would accuse me of being humourless, but I find 99% of "comedy" films unfunny.

Lucid dreams are what you want. Being able to control your dream. Imagine the possibilities!

Very rare but I've had them :twisted:

I do have vivid dreams, probably because I'm a light sleeper. Have tried various techniques for inducing lucidity but never managed it.

My dreams are 99% enjoyable, or at the very least intriguing, I hardly ever have what you could call nightmares.

Having said that, I did dream last night that four of my friends had been killed in terrorist incidents, which wasn't too pleasant - quite a relief when I woke up and realised it wasn't true.

If it helps ease your mind further Mike, you're more likely to die in a drowning in a public toilet than in an international terrorist incident*.

*At least you would be if you/they where American and the year wasn't 2001 >_>

If it helps ease your mind further Mike, you're more likely to die in a drowning in a public toilet than in an international terrorist incident.
Oh I know.

This is not something that I worry about at all in my waking hours, and up till now I'd never dreamed about it either.

Just the random nature of dreams, I think.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â