General Chat

AVFCLaura

Woke up about 45 minutes ago, went to use toilet. Saw some lights moving really quickly through the window, rubbed my eyes and they were still there. Decided to go down and pop outside to the garden, I could see above the trees ahead there were 8 lights, moving in odd patterns, then after a few moments they all started shining brightly in different colours and moved together in a formation before it darted up really high and disappeared.

I've been laying here for 20 mins trying to work out what it could be. I can't come up with a reasonable explanation.

Amazed no one started a tennis thread, if only to discuss the clunge

Heather Watson. Would? Or wouldn't.

I think, on balance... might.

I would. Powerful thighs 

Fireflies and being half asleep? Either that or eye aids.

Deffo not aliens.

Pretty sure it's not fireflies, they were too big and were changing colour too clearly. I'm not suggesting its aliens either, it is just weird.

Minecon convention with the boy

I'm not so sure about all these YouTube gamers that my son has been having his picture taken with ... But the huge beam on his face suggests it's something epic... He met Stampy longnose which I guess is the equiv of going to an iron man convention and meeting RDJ

tbf I'm just hear to babysit but it's been very well run and the shows have been fairly spectacular

My nipper wanted to make chocolatey rice krispie cakes but was beaten by the fact we only had cornflakes.

I've suggested she make chocolatey cornflake cakes.

She now thinks I'm some kind of lateral thinking chef genius.

Parenting, such an easy game.

• Like 2

I'm not so sure about all these YouTube gamers that my son has been having his picture taken with ... But the huge beam on his face suggests it's something epic... He met Stampy longnose which I guess is the equiv of going to an iron man convention and meeting RDJ

tbf I'm just hear to babysit but it's been very well run and the shows have been fairly spectacular

Is that the vending machine trick son? I tried it the other day and it failed miserably.

I brought something off amazon a few weeks ago, it didn't come so I emailed the sellar and he gave me a refund

This afternoon I found it had been delivered, and for some mental reason my mother in law who took the delivery put it on a bookcase and didn't say anything about it

It was only £4.40, do I email the sellar back and pay for it?

I've often suspected I've had a case of the Ashley Giles but never been sure what it really is, whether it's just normal wear and tear from shitting too often and having to wipe using the awful paper at work. It's never given me enough trouble to go to the doc.

Is that the vending machine trick son? I tried it the other day and it failed miserably.

So what you are saying is a 10 years old boy is smarter than you are :)

Must admit I tried it on a vending machine the other day and it didn't work so it must be a certain type , probably the older ones ... Drive to Woking swimming pool and you're sorted

• Like 1

Kournikova in her prime without question although I've not seen her in a few years. Or are we talking a tennis match? Sharapova then.

It's women's tennis .. Like anyone is going be discussing playing ability...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â