General Chat

AVFCLaura

Is anyone else feeling in a state of depression since the England match? I really can't be bothered to do anything....

I watched Sunshine Cleaning & Chloe off 24 was in it... It didn't cheer me up but it was quite good! :(

Is anyone else feeling in a state of depression since the England match? I really can't be bothered to do anything....

No.

It really wasn't that a bad of a result/team performance.

Just whack a film on or something.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed but there seem to have been a large number of big earthquakes right around the pacific ring & India region in the past few days, including a 7.7 on Saturday evening off Nicobar Islands causing a Tsumami warning.

If you check out IRIS you can see the only place that hasn't been effected around the ring is most of the West Pacific coast of North & South America. I'm just reading that seismologists won't be surprised if there isn't a big one off California at some point shortly.

No.

It really wasn't that a bad of a result/team performance.

Just whack off to a film or something.

fxd ur pst.

(actually I paused the match right before the Green howler to view a rather educational film... my mood was brightened within minutes)

I feel good! I think the heel is better. Sorry about your foot yillan, how did you hurt it?

I think I might have stepped funny onto a path in bad shoes a few months ago. Hurt it a little there. Just walked 54 holes over the past 3 days on it in the same wrong shoes. Seems like it could be a metatarsal injury, but there's no pain or swelling so I don't know what it could be.

I'd describe the feeling as like cracking a glowstick, but with no audible noise

Foot is blue today

That doesn't seem to be on the cards. I'm going to put it up for a few days and see what happens then. I do think I should go to a doctor, but no one here seems too willing to bring me in to the hospital. Also I'd be waiting 10 hours in the emergency room and I'd miss the football.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â