General Chat

AVFCLaura

Said it before, will undoubtedly say it again - business studies is a subject that a number of people I know got damn near full marks for. Mickey mouse.

Anything with the word studies in the course title is usually Mickey Mouse

Political studies included

It tends not to count at degree level in my experience - or at least the rule becomes less hard and a fast. Political studies is what I did and it was, at times, pretty hard work, and was also exactly the same as any other politics degree the uni offered.

I reckon he'll buy a book.
Nothing so far, but now it's the half-time break, so I might have a browse - but the beer is wearing off, thus reducing the urge to spend.

And, yeah, it'd probably be book, CD or DVD.

5 Exams down, 4 more to go. Philosophy and ethics this morning went okay i reckon, nice questions which was what we hoped (as in, we knew what the topics were, just how the question was going to be worded) Business Studies was a resit from AS, in which i got a E in, dont know what happened last year, but it seemed to go okay again, hoping for a C. Answered every question, tried to write in context for majority of my answers and always remembered the key skills we got told in lesson (to do a set 'therefor, however' approach and a 'judgement and jusification' at the end as a conclusion)

Seemed like you did pretty well Sparey. Nice.

Oh, I failed mine in terms of what I know, nothing just stayed in my head. I literally knew everything about workforce planning, see question on workforce planning, I start...."wait, i can't think of anything". Thankfully grade boundaries are low so might just scrape a C or something.

luckly never had a question where i really thought 'oh shit' we had gantt charts, capacity ulitisation (advans and disadvans) erm an easy one on economies of scale then a 'should business X invest in...justify your view'

A study of feminine vocalizations in sexual intercourse

The current studies were conducted in order to investigate the phenomenon of copulatory vocalizations and their relationship to orgasm in women. Data were collected from 71 sexually active heterosexual women (M age = 21.68 years +/- .52) recruited from the local community through opportunity sampling. The studies revealed that orgasm was most frequently reported by women following self-manipulation of the clitoris, manipulation by the partner, oral sex delivered to the woman by a man, and least frequently during vaginal penetration. More detailed examination of responses during intercourse revealed that, while female orgasms were most commonly experienced during foreplay, copulatory vocalizations were reported to be made most often before and simultaneously with male ejaculation. These data together clearly demonstrate a dissociation of the timing of women experiencing orgasm and making copulatory vocalizations and indicate that there is at least an element of these responses that are under conscious control, providing women with an opportunity to manipulate male behavior to their advantage.

Apparently the theory is that women amp things up as a means of extracting more semen from their partners.

I think my foot is broken or something.

Feels funny. When I move my toes. it's like a creaking door. Like a hundred mini-cracks. Not sore. Just feels strange.

I feel good! I think the heel is better. Sorry about your foot yillan, how did you hurt it?

I think I might have stepped funny onto a path in bad shoes a few months ago. Hurt it a little there. Just walked 54 holes over the past 3 days on it in the same wrong shoes. Seems like it could be a metatarsal injury, but there's no pain or swelling so I don't know what it could be.

I'd describe the feeling as like cracking a glowstick, but with no audible noise

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â